foof and Best Skin Ever = black residue

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sigamy, Sep 30, 2007.

1. sigamy macrumors 65816

Anyone else using the combo of a Best Skin Ever full body skin with a foof pouch? I have the black foof and now I have residue all over the skin.

Any ideas on how to clean the skin? Or should I just peel it off and start over and leave the foof behind?

2. thestaton macrumors 6502

yesterday I went to a football game and ended up putting my ticket in the same pocket as my iPhone. because my pocket got so hot & I guess sweaty from the sun beading down on us, the ink from the ticket transfered over onto the back of the iphone where the best skin ever is.

I took a paper towel, some alcohol, & a little elbow grease and it came right off.

big ups to the best skin.

3. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

I use a BodyGuardz which is similar and I wash it with a little lens cleaner I got with a lens cloth to clean my iPhone screen. Seems to do the trick. Got the cleaner and cloth at walmart for under $10. I'm sure you could find something fancier if you want something better if you look around, but it works for me. Its always nice and clean for me.

4. 3in3years macrumors newbie

The Magic Eraser works perfectly & doesn't dry out any seals on your phone like rubbing alcohol will.