For some reason the new iPhone design is starting to

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Aug 8, 2012.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

Make me feel in love with it. I used to think it was ugly but when we look at the newer picture it looks so good and it looked silly at first but now it makes sense and I feel like a lot of people will love it too. Once we get to see it in person.
    This will be the most quality iPhone ever. Two tone back= better signal and also having micro dock= better speakers and microphone as well.
    :D sorry I am just so excited about the next iPhone. Just one more month left.

2. Want300 macrumors 65816

Want300

I like the idea of the Unibody, but not the two tone aspect of it. I like the smaller dock, I am sure I will get used to the screen, but I would still prefer it be taller and wider... Keep it the same design as what we are seeing, switch to 16:9, but give us 4.3" or so...

How much do you think it will reflect on Tim Cook when he reveals this iPhone (Assumption)? He makes a point to comment about secrecy, and then nothing changes, and it seems to me that it got worse... and that we got more rumors and leaks than ever before (except maybe the iPhone 4).

3. kingestkong macrumors newbie

I think its one thing to see a bunch of parts and then to see the final product running with software. Alot of people are going to be made believers on September 12th and I for one will be purchasing mine on the 21st.