For those constantly checking iPhone 5 inventory

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by famous600, Sep 30, 2012.

1. famous600 macrumors 6502a

famous600

I was doing the same thing every night at 10pm and calling AT&T stores everyday and still nothing! Milo.com is apparently inaccurate because I went to RadioShack.com and checked inventory levels there and two stores near me have them in stock! Just a heads up for anyone still looking. Check out RadioShack.com and good luck!

2. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

I was getting my gf an iPhone, so last night was my first time doing the reserve method through apple. At 10:05 they showed up and reserved one. I would suggest keep trying.

3. famous600 thread starter macrumors 6502a

famous600

I guess it depends where you are. I'm in the middle of the country and every apple store for like a 300 mile radius has zilch. Been like that for the last week. I was just letting people know not to forget about the shack!

4. Jacoblee23 macrumors 6502a

How do I check inventory on their website? I can't find it.

5. famous600 thread starter macrumors 6502a

famous600

RadioShack.com
    Click cell phones and accessories at the top
    Click iPhone from the drop menu
    Select your carrier on the left
    Then to the right of the model you want click "Find it near you"
    Enter zip code and done.

6. romeo0119 macrumors 6502

Try my zip code and I keep getting no store location found but I know that there are a dozen store around me, lol, I even tried looking for a 4s and it's still giving me the same crap. Maybe I should just call them

7. famous600 thread starter macrumors 6502a

famous600

Possibly. I know when I tried I get that one store has a black 16gb 5 and another store has a white 16gb 5. So it's working on my end.

8. Jacoblee23 macrumors 6502a

Thanks!

9. HDJulie macrumors demi-goddess

I check for inventory at the Radioshacks here & had one 40 minutes from me showing as having stock. I drove up there & waited for them to open to be told that yes, they had one in stock but it was for a preorder. So, if you have one that shows stock, you might want to call first.