iPhone For those of you who post your homescreens

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by amro, Feb 7, 2013.

1. amro macrumors 6502

I don't want to sound rude, but what's the point if you're not going to tell us how you did it? It's obvious jailbreak usage has skyrocketed and there are those of us who are trying this for the first time. When you post your theme, please help us out. Explain it. Teach us. It’s a compliment to you that we want to use it.

Let's look at this homescreen for example:
    [​IMG]

A. Interesting mod to the status bar. What is this? Is there a base package required?

B. Nice looking clock. Is it simply a font change? Will it affect the fonts elsewhere? How did you get it black? If it's not a simple font change what do you use?

C. OMG!!!, where's the line that you normally get? I love that it's gone. How do you do this?

D. OMG again!!!. Nice and skinny. How was this done?

There is so much information overload, especially with homescreen and theme mods, the posts pile up very fast. If you add all this wonderful detail on how you did this, then we could probably cut down an order of magnitude or more on the "How did you do that?" posts.

I have been very diligent on using youtube to help me understand people's "favorite Cydia app". You just can't use it for something like this, though.

Oh, and one more thing. Tell us where we can get the picture. Some of these are beautiful.

2. duneriderltr450 macrumors 6502

duneriderltr450

Looks like a Nobelis HD lockscreen. Not sure about the rest.

3. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

It would prolly help if the name of the thread wasn't "Post your JB home screen" lol. But yea it would be nice to have some details...

4. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

yes. more information is required.

if a mod reads this please change the topic title to:

"Post and explain your JB homescreen".

5. jj47 macrumors regular

I would love to know how they got that clock and date the way it is. Its not part of the theme

6. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Springtomize 2 has that option to change clock color. I have also seen other tweaks in cydia that do it but none come to mind...

7. jj47 macrumors regular

Halfway there but i would love to know how to change the font of the clock/date as well :)

8. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Free app on Cydia called Bytafont is what I use. You can browse fonts from the app or on Cydia. If you have fonts on you computer you can place them in /var/mobile/library/MyFonts.

9. jj47 macrumors regular

Thats great but i only want the clock and date font to be changed, not the whole phone's font. Sorry if i sound too picky!

10. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Not at all;). Here's a pick from Bytafont settings.

***After looking I'm not sure if it'll change just the clock and not the date also...

Attached Files:

11. slowsupra macrumors member

Almost as annoying as people who don't post what their thread is about in the title

So you have to go to the thread just to see it's complaining.

12. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

13. Fatigue, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013

Fatigue macrumors newbie

Fatigue

just found this and i tried it, it's the best fix so far!

http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/17z4kd/fix_for_the_thin_grey_line_on_lockscreen_tweaks/

it can be used as a winterboard theme too, if you are too lazy to scroll, just get the file and follow the steps from here
    http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...e_thin_grey_line_on_lockscreen_tweaks/c8awt4o

the theme is called "LS nucu" you can find it in deviantart
    btw, a pic of my device using this

[​IMG]