I'm on the fence about this, whether or not to upgrade. Obviously for most people the issue is financial because otherwise, who wouldn't want the new iPhone every year? If I did it I wouldn't want to pay the early upgrade charge and extend my contract, I'd be paying the full $650 price. So how are all of you going about selling your current devices to lower the price hit on the 5S? I locked in an offer with Gazelle for my 5, knowing there are other options that I could get more money, but just in case since it's all but guaranteed unlike eBay, craigslist, etc. I also have a 4 with an unresponsive home button (but great condition besides that). What's a good price for that on eBay? I do want a 5S but I want to see, barring final specs of course, if it's worth upgrading now or just waiting for subsidized pricing for the 6 which will undoubtedly be a larger upgrade specs wise. Just getting people's thoughts on here, thanks!