For those who are preparing to ship, are your charges Pending or Permanent?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ics55, Apr 22, 2015.

1. ics55 macrumors regular

I charged mine on American Express, and got an alert on Monday that said I was charged for the watch. Since I got the same alert when I actually ordered it and it fell off, I assumed this one was real, but when I checked it was also pending....what do others show?

Apples Policy states "If you are shipping an item, your card will only be charged after the item has shipped."

What's interesting is that my charger did actually ship, and it is still pending as well.

Very confusing.....

2. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Charges are pending. My credit union shows the expiration date of the charge - 4/24/15. So, if Apple doesn't put through the actual charge by then, it will fall off.

I fully expect the charge to go through tomorrow, and shipping to take place as well. We shall see!

3. Mythicstatus2 macrumors regular

Mine went through. Then money was taken out. I even got an email form apple with the invoice for the purchase earlier today.

Im in Toronto, Canada

4. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

Same thing here but my charge date is 4/23. That is why I am hoping for something today.

5. Rayban macrumors 6502

Rayban

Pending since 4/20. Preorder in at 3 mins after. Worried I won't get it on Friday now...

6. Beeray macrumors regular