For those who want Safari for Windows back... send feedback to Apple! (Link in post)

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by MythicFrost, Aug 2, 2012.

1. MythicFrost macrumors 68040

MythicFrost

I don't know about you, but I've been stuck using other browsers since Apple dropped support for Safari on Windows. I want it back.

If you feel the same... send feedback to Apple. If enough people request it they might bring it back, and hopefully update it to version 6 as well.

2. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

If it could sync with iCloud like it does on the Mac then yes, please Apple bring it back to Windows.

3. MythicFrost thread starter macrumors 68040

MythicFrost

I believe you can set iCloud to sync to other browsers, but I don't want that personally. I just want Safari back.

4. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

I used safari on windows for the bookmarks sync features. Plus mac fonts.

With iCloud sync it only sincs with Safari or Internet Explorer. I would be happy if Apple at least adds bookmark sync compatibility with FF or Chrome instead of just IE.

----------

Only with Internet Explorer.

5. MythicFrost thread starter macrumors 68040

MythicFrost

Ah I see. Thanks for the info, I thought you could do it with Chrome or FireFox as well.

6. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

Maybe if enough people ask Apple they can include support for other browsers in the future.

7. MythicFrost thread starter macrumors 68040

MythicFrost

That's true... good idea.