Forget the white iphone 4. Can you guys give me your opinions on iphone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Jul 24, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Later this year just hit the nail to the COFFIN! I am not buying white iphone 4. Do you guys think next iphone will have LTE network like real 4G NETWORK?

What do you all think? Give me your best guess.

2. TheShinyMac macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

If AT&T announces is soon enough for Apple to "test" it then it MAY be possible to see it, it is highly unlikely. Why the big push for 4g though, I doubt you'd notice the difference unless you live in a VERY well covered area with the best speeds.

3. draz macrumors 6502a

It will have a "MAGICAL" pull-out antenna that will be revolutionary and never done before.

4. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Here are my guesses.

- iPhone will debut on another carrier in the US sometime in within the next 12 months. Maybe Verizon, Maybe T-Mobile, but another carrier none the less. But this is just a guess.
    - The next iPhone most likely wont be LTE unless LTE expands rapidly. Apple isn't known for jumping into the newest technology without it being ready to be used well. I don't see LTE being ready by next year. But then again, this is just a guess.

5. anonymous guy macrumors 6502

it'll probably be an iPhone 3GS like upgrade with a minor spec boost and possibly a coated left antenna fix.

6. deeddawg macrumors 604

It will definitely possibly have LTE. It is a 100% certainty that it will or will not have LTE service. I highly recommend you sit back and wait for a few months, the iphone 5 will be so much better than any current phone that compares unfavorably.

7. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Great. I can see it now. YouTube videos of people death gripping the pull out antenna and complaining that it drops calls.

:rolleyes:

8. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

Damn... I probably won't buy another iphone for a while then.

9. jaykk macrumors 6502a

they will have an built-in insulator for white iPhone..thats our iPhone 4.5.

10. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

With that mindset you will never own an iPhone.. Because you will always be waiting for whats next... Honestly take the plunge now and buy the iPhone 4, its really amazing and the single issue does not really hamper every task (for me anyways)

11. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

I have black one already. But, I also wanted white one for someone in my family. Now, apple just ruined my plan.

12. JoshGlzBrk macrumors 6502a

JoshGlzBrk

I don't get the point of these topics. We do not know what it will be and guessing is just more speculation. Your question is unanswerable. Sorry.