Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Reactions: Rhonindk

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
There are more than enough Democrats (like me) who think that she bears a big share of the blame for our current catastrophe and will do whatever they can to keep her from winning. I don't think she's running, but if she did, she has virtually no chance whatsoever of winning the nomination.

(And please consider the source on this story. Mark Penn is basically just a Democratic troll these days.)

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
There are more than enough Democrats (like me) who think that she bears a big share of the blame for our current catastrophe and will do whatever they can to keep her from winning. I don't think she's running, but if she did, she has virtually no chance whatsoever of winning the nomination.

(And please consider the source on this story. Mark Penn is basically just a Democratic troll these days.)
Wished you guys stood up when she stole the nomination from bernie. But if she does “run” again there is no stoping her as voters don’t count. What the DNC wants is what counts and they will fold towards money every time

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2005
Irrelevant for 2020
Everyone hates Clinton. But she is wildly out of touch so...

You're about two years behind everyone else, but welcome to the "I don't want Hillary for President" party.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
You're about two years behind everyone else, but welcome to the "I don't want Hillary for President" party.
Thanks but I'm not interested in your "party." And however you slice it - she would have been a better POTUS than Trump. But I'd like to see a different playing field in 2020. It would be nice to see someone else get the (R) nomination instead of Trump. Both R's and D's need to re-evaluate themselves considerably.
[doublepost=1543150248][/doublepost]
And all the money and the answers to the debates .....
At no time did get ANSWERS to any debate. On at least one occasion she knew at least one question head of time.
But let's be real here. None of the debate questions asked were wild cards. Any and every candidate should have been prepared to talk to the subject raised. At most she has a confirmation on one of the question.

Reactions: eatrains

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
Hey, I wanted someone else as the nominee in both 2008 and 2016 (I donated to Obama the day he announced and to Martin O’Malley in 2016), but once she won the nomination, it was clear, and remains clear today, that not voting for Hillary threatened the future of the Republic.

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
At no time did get ANSWERS to any debate. On at least one occasion she knew at least one question head of time.
But let's be real here. None of the debate questions asked were wild cards. Any and every candidate should have been prepared to talk to the subject raised. At most she has a confirmation on one of the question.
Wow, way to twist yourself into a pretzel and give Hillary a pass.