Former Gay Activist Says Homosexuality Is Addictive ‘As A Drug’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Oct 28, 2014.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Have not seen too many x gay woman but here you go. and of course she is crazy and seems to really hate herself

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/1...st-says-homosexuality-is-addictive-as-a-drug/
    Linda Wall used to be gay, an activist for LGBT rights, even. And, as do most converts, she is attacking her former way of life. She says she was “seduced” and was instantly addicted to “teh gay.” Because “teh gay” is “like a drug.”

Appearing on Mission America, hosted by Linda Harvey, Wall spoke about her new group called Virginia Mass Resistance. Anti-gay? Check. Fundamentalist? Check. Promoting lies about teh gay? Oh, yeah.
    According to Wall, she was in college when teh gay took her in. It seems that a temptress went to work on this poor rural Virginian and, before she knew it, she was gay! A little wine, a little pot and voila!… a lesbian! She admits that she had been intrigued by lesbianism and decided to explore it. But, horror of horrors, she was addicted to it that very night:

“I was intrigued and so under the influence of a glass of wine and marijuana, I decided one night to explore and try this. It was as if it was an instant addiction as to a drug and for ten years almost I wanted to get out of it and could not.”

Not only does Wall’s conclusion beggar belief, it’s insulting to actual addicts. She “tried to get out of it” for ten years and she couldn’t? Seriously? It’s not as though being gay is like having a heroin habit or getting hooked on meth. Those are truly addictive. Being gay is, despite Wall’s nonsensical claims to the contrary, something that you are born with. It’s not a drug. If it took her ten years to “get out,” there is something in her own psyche that prevented it, not an addiction.

Wall also states that this sort of seduction and addiction scenario is “epidemic.” She and others like her are promoting the idea of recruitment by gays when it is actually the other way around. The basic concept behind reparative therapy is that homosexuals can be converted to heterosexuality. You know, recruited to the ranks of the “normal.” This has been debunked many times, but that never stops the “pray away the gay” folks.

2. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Fabulous sex? :p

4. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

it is only true sex if it is god ordained white missionary P&V with no forplay and the lights off and thinking of jesus the whole time and only to reproduce.

5. DonJudgeMe macrumors regular

Sex can be an addiction. Gay sex addiction?... someone's is embarrassed about how they truly feel.:D

6. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Sounds like a person who's having difficulty understanding her own mind.

I wouldn't put too much into what she's saying.

7. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

yep these x-gays just hide from themselves. god knows they are gay but they deny it to themselves.

8. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

People who kick, whatever habit, tend to not be big endorsers of what they left behind.

Becoming vocal detractors is pretty normal.

Maybe she learned something about herself. Something deeply important. You're in no position to say she's wrong. Not your life. Not your experience.

9. bigeasy_uk macrumors 6502

She is also a pedophile, having raped a 12-14 year old girl, who was her student at the time.

10. VI™ macrumors 6502a

That man has a majestic beard! It's kind of awkward comparing mine to his as me and my girlfriend are sinning together. :D

11. sim667 macrumors 65816

I don't think being gay is considered a "habit"...... I'd even question "lifestyle choice"

12. Meister Suspended

Meister

From her perception it was a habit.

13. sim667 macrumors 65816

Im sure the LGBT community will be pleased to hear that their sole purpose was to fulfill one of her "vices" :eek:

14. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Pure idiocy. How are these people who say this stupid stuff even in a job?

15. Meister Suspended

Meister

I agree. Everybody who doesn't agree with you has a severe case of idiocy and should be unemployed. :D

16. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Absolutely. Y'all should just get it over with and declare me world leader already. :p

17. lannister80 macrumors 6502

lannister80

18. adroit macrumors 6502

adroit

19. lannister80 macrumors 6502

lannister80

I don't think so. There's a HUGE difference between being attracted to a 5-year-old and a 12-year-old (hint: many 12-year-olds can get pregnant/get someone else pregnant).

Still illegal to act on, obviously. 12-year-olds can't consent.

20. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

It's really simple, except it's not. Allow me...and I know for most im preaching to the choir. ;) You are what you choose, except "choose" is frequently misunderstood. In this case as with most human choices, it's not a choice at all, but a reflection of who you are. If you are a female turned on by lesbian sex, you did not choose this, not really.

21. Meister Suspended

Meister

No, he is not.
    Randomly labeling people as "pedophiles" seems to be a new habit in the US.

22. bigeasy_uk macrumors 6502

23. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

Who are you to say how this person feels is wrong.

They lived it, experienced it, and had a realization that it wasn't for them and have found there are negative attributes to living that lifestyle.

Not very compassionate or sensitive of you to simply dismiss this person's view, which was probably forged with a lot of emotional pain and anguish.

Then again, if she was Hetero and went gay and called people "breeder" she would be "brave" and "true to herself" and "standing up against christian theocratic ignorance"...

24. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Ugh, get that disgusting idolatry out of the bedroom!

25. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

kinda takes the fun out of it. but some Christians have really screwed up sex and seem to be obsessed with others having sex.