Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2012
hi

I think I may have found a bug in iOS 13.4 and it involves the using of charging your iPhone or iPad with a power portable power brick that you can take on the go what I noted today on iOS 13.4 when I went too plug in my iPad too my portable power brick it would not the iPad would not change but it work just find with iOS 13.3.1 I have two portable power brick and I tried both and they both would not charge my iPad

if any one else had one of them portable power brick you might want too try on your end and see what you get case I want too make sure its not this me that's having the issue

the portable power brick charger I used is morphine Anker and just tested my pocket juice charger portbale power charger all have The same issues after updateing to ios 13.4 but worked find before on IOS 13.3.1

Last edited:

jhall8

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2017
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
hi

I think I may have found a bug in iOS 13.4 and it involves the using of charging your iPhone or iPad with a power portable power brick that you can take on the go what I noted today on iOS 13.4 when I went too plug in my iPad too my portable power brick it would not the iPad would not change but it work just find with iOS 13.3.1 I have two portable power brick and I tried both and they both would not charge my iPad

if any one else had one of them portable power brick you might want too try on your end and see what you get case I want too make sure its not this me that's having the issue

the portable power brick charger I used is morphine Anker and just tested my pocket juice charger portbale power charger all have The same issues after updateing to ios 13.4 but worked find before on IOS 13.3.1
I plugged my 6s (which is on iOS 13.4) into my Mophie portable charger. It worked as it usually does.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.