Four 16gb iPhone 4S's for $200 out the door at Sprint!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tedkolb, Sep 14, 2012.

1. tedkolb macrumors newbie

Just pulled the trigger on porting my four Verizon lines over to Sprint and getting a $400 phone credit which I then used to buy four iPhone 4S's. $150 per phone x 4 phones = $600 - $400 store credit = $200 out the door. (sprint is delaying the price drop to $99 until this promotion is over on Saturday the 15th). This deal was offered to me in a corporate Sprint store in Hawaii and doesn't seem to be available online at Sprints own tele sales department or at any authorized dealers (Bestbuy, Costco, Sam's club, etc)

Not to mention they waived the activation fee on all four lines and gave me a recurring monthly discount of 10% off my phone bill because I'm a member of a credit union. I expect to see a monthly bill for four unlimited iphones for around $200 per month including taxes.

Say what you want about Sprint vs Verizon but I'd rather save the $$ everyday of the week.

2. rvernier macrumors newbie

rvernier

Cool story bro. You shoulda' waited a week and you would have gotten those 4s' for $99 instead.

3. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

Don't worry.. you will get what you pay for.. enjoy dial up data.

4. pragmatous macrumors 65816

ignore the haters. They hate on anything because it's easy to hate then to string words together that have actual meaning that can impact people.

Good luck on your new phones and I hope sprint works out for you. I'm sure you're excited and enjoy!

5. indianboynyc macrumors regular

all i read was im not getting an iphone 5 and im a sucker. but i could be wrong, cliff notes?:p

6. Mr Hill macrumors 6502

That's still a pretty good deal despite being on Sprint. $200 for 4 4s and a MRC of only $200 is pretty solid.

7. iphonefan74 macrumors regular

Funny how smug everyone gets when just a few months ago they thought the 4s was the best phone ever made.

8. christyn macrumors 6502a

Nice deal!
    I really enjoyed sprint when I had it prior to the iPhone. I would not have a problem going back if it were not for the lack of coverage and slow speeds here.

9. HowardSmith macrumors 6502a

I am glad to hear that you have coverage with Sprint as most of my friends, here, hate it as they lack coverage about 20% of the time.

10. roberthodgson macrumors regular

Enjoy your new phones the IPhone 4S is a great phone, stop by an Apple Store and pickup the apple care plus warranty and you will be covered for 2 years for both warranty and accidental damage protection.

11. tedkolb thread starter macrumors newbie

Clarity

These are our first "smartphones" and with two teenage girls we value the peace of mind provided by Sprints "unlimited" data plan. LTE speeds would be nice but only Verizon offers LTE here on Oahu and I can't justify the extra $50 per month (4 x 40 = 160 + 90 (8gb data) = $250) and I also like the free "any mobile to any mobile".

I can very much appreciate the "lighter, thinner, faster, bigger" features of the iPhone 5 however as a heavily IOS centric family (ipods, ipad, ihome, 3 car chargers and various other 30 pin accessories) another major decision point was compatibility. I know I could buy a bunch of $30 dollar adaptors but once again I couldn't justify it.

What sealed the deal for me was knowing that IOS 6 was going to run full featured on the iPhone 4S.

At the end of the day, I know I won't feel too envious of my iPhone 5 friends and I'll sleep better knowing I have a little extra $$ in the bank.