Fox Affiliate Apologizes For Deceitful Protest Video Purporting “Kill A Cop” Chant

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Dec 23, 2014.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

"news" stations are making crap up (faux)

http://benswann.com/fox-affiliate-a...ul-protest-video-purporting-kill-a-cop-chant/

2. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Well, to be fair, I think this was an honest mistake by the news station but it could have been avoided if they had taken the time to look at and listen to more than 10 seconds of footage. I do agree that it does sound like the rally leader is saying "So kill a cop" a few times but that is due more to poor pronunciation.

3. Roric macrumors regular

It was Fox, what do you expect? I am just surprised there were no palm trees.

4. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

I should clarify - this was local news in Baltimore. It's affiliated with the Fox Network. While both owned by NewsCorp, The Fox Network is not the same as Fox News. At best, they are sister networks. We really can't blame the Fox News network for something a local affiliate did.

5. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Sure we can. They know what the home office expects.

6. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Very true :)

7. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I never would have expected this from good 'ol FOX. :p

----------

Well FOX blames Obama and liberals for everything under the sun, so it's safe to blame FOX News for this.

8. xmichaelp macrumors 68000

xmichaelp

Yeah, sure, a "mistake". Disgusting. Either that or they're incompetent irresponsible hacks. Either works for me.