Fox/Hannity: WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange - September 6, 2016

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

The fake liberals and the neocons are freaking out about tonight’s interview, and one reason why: Respectful. I’m happy that Assange made the point about Obama’s war on whistleblowers and the 1st amendment. Better, how Assange shows an email sent by Hillary, with classified marking of [C] in its heading put there by Hil-liar-y herself. “I had no idea what the [C] stood for, except for the times I used it myself because I knew what it stood for and I lied to the FBI and belong in prison.”

2. Robisan macrumors 6502

3. Jess13, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Hill-bot: “Confidential isn’t classified.”

Classified information

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information#Typical_classification_levels

Confidential
    Confidential material would cause damage or be prejudicial to national security if publicly available.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classified_information#United_States

United States
    The U.S. classification system is currently established under Executive Order 13526 and has three levels of classification—Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret.

FBI Director James Comey saying Confidential is classified.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

[...]

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.”​

Hillary sent emails SHE marked classified with [C] for Confidential, so when Hillary lies—and that is what she is doing, lying!—that she had no idea what the [C] denotes, she is telling you that she is a lying fraud.

4. impulse462 macrumors 68000

impulse462

its cool that he's interviewing julian assange, but he's just being used by them as a prop and to expose hilary lies. I'm sure most people who watch fox news wanted him executed for treason.

5. Robisan macrumors 6502

Reread my post. That's not what I said.

6. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

What I said:

[...] an email sent by Hillary, with classified marking of [C] in its heading put there by Hil-liar-y​

What you said:

Meanwhile, in the real world, [C] "denote(s) a lower security status, 'confidential'" not "classified.

You tried to say that Confidential [marking] isn’t classified. You’re wrong.

7. Robisan macrumors 6502

You can try to say I said that, but I didn't. You're wrong. My statement is factually true - a marking of "C" denotes "confidential," not classified.

8. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Actually, still you’re wrong. The denotation of “C” means classified at level of Confidential. And what you’re attempting to do, by deflecting to Trump, is irrelevant. It doesn’t matter if Trump mistook “C” for Classified. What matters is that Hillary lied to the FBI, and lied to America. Hillary knew what the “C” stood for, she used it herself to mark email classified at level of Confidential.

9. Robisan macrumors 6502

Hilarious. You say I'm wrong and then confirm what I said - "C" denotes Confidential.

...adding, FYI Who's on First!?

10. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

You posted the Trump piece because you were under the false impression “C” meant only Confidential, there is no other reason for you to have posted that Trump piece in response. You were wrong. It’s fine, it’s okay to be wrong. I’m occasionally wrong. But what Trump confused, is irrelevant. Because Confidential still is classified, it’s just that the “C” denotes Confidential as its classification level. And Hillary lied to FBI, and to America: She knew what “C” stood for, she used it herself in email she sent. Hillary’s a lying fraud.

11. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

Hey Julian, please release those incriminating videos of Fox CEO Roger Ailes groping Megan Kelly. And also that one with Roger Ailes sniffing Greta's panties.

12. Gutwrench macrumors 68000

Gutwrench

What was the 'freak out' about? Kelly recently aired a three part interview with Assange. It basically amounted to an announcement of another dump. Is that what happened on Hanity?

13. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Actually it's classified at a confidential level, and you clearly said a c marking meant it wasn't classified. Own up to it unlike your choice for president.

Just for measure if I stored confidential documents on my private server at work I would be fired immediately

14. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

You're not understanding. "Classified" means just that... a classification system for documents and information. As Jess 13 pointed out above, the US classification system has 3 levels, Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret. All three of those are considered "classified", just at different levels.

Confidential IS classified.

15. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Meanwhile, acting like we're in junior high, the smugness has silenced for a bit.

16. Robisan macrumors 6502

Nothing in my original post said otherwise. But you're welcome to keep trying. Kerners are go!

[​IMG]

17. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Sure, if that’s the game you want to play, tell us: What was your purpose in posting that Trump story?

18. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

But but but Trump's tax returns!!!

19. Robisan macrumors 6502

To explain that the mark of "C" denotes confidential, not classified.

20. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

And how is that relevant to my OP, for you to point that out?

21. Robisan macrumors 6502

It was mentioned and I thought it should be clarified. Sheesh, it's not like I put it in bold and underline and all shouty-faced.

22. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

But you didn’t clarify anything by posting it, because no one in this thread—other than yourself—was confused about Confidential being classified. No one had said anything about what you then “clarified.”

23. Robisan macrumors 6502

Wow! You seem really, really upset that I posted something that is incontrovertibly true. You're so upset about the truth that clearly something's going on. Now you continue to misdirect by saying I was confused when, in fact, I posted something absolutely true. Guess it's a good thing I posted it. Maybe I should edit the post with some bolds and underlines, just to make sure you're not getting away with something.

24. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

Nah, to the contrary, he's pretty calm in what he's said.

But keep walking out on that limb.

It's cute.

25. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I’m not upset in the slightest, I’m not even mad at you. But your “reasoning” is effectively nothing more than weak cover story because you’re apparently unable to acknowledge fault when you’re wrong.