Fox: I'm not paying for that f****** wall.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Feb 25, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...o_trump_im_not_paying_for_that_fing_wall.html

BAM! There you go! 44 percent... that's HUUUUUUUUUGE!

Wow, Mexico, China are already making plans for Trump! You KNOW Trump is going to win. They are already shaking in their boots.

2. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Legally how could Trump force Mexico to pay for the wall.

3. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Mexico will pay for the wall like it or not: just tax remittances sent from migrants in the US to their relatives over the border. A 20% tax would net about $500 million annually. That would build a nice length of wall.

4. Robisan macrumors 6502

Lol! Trump isn't going to survive once he makes contact outside the fever swamp of the 27%ers. His concession speech in November will be a glorious moment.

5. nightcap965 macrumors 6502a

nightcap965

The favorable / unfavorable polling concerns me. Sure, 57 percent see Trump as unfavorable. But the other candidates aren't faring much better. I'm worried that we're stuck with the evil of two lessers.

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Isn't that how it usually works?

7. bent christian, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Yes, Trump loves the poorly educated. They make for an easy mark. Let me break it down for you:

Nevada operates under a closed primary.

That means only declared Republicans can vote in a Republican pirmary.

Trump got 44% of registered Latino Republicans.

Nevada breaks down, roughly, as:

55% Democrat (can't vote for Trump)
    29% Independent (can't vote for Trump)
    16% Republican (can vote for Trump)
    http://www.latinodecisions.com/files/7813/4937/8984/Nevada_Toplines.pdf

Going with those numbers, 44% of 16 is just over 7% of Latinos in the state.

Trump won approximately 7% of the Latinos' vote in Nevada.

That's not UUUUUUUGE. It's very tiny

8. Robisan macrumors 6502

It's the GOP's own fault. He's their monster:

Yes, Guys, You Actually Built This

Either they are too stupid to recognize it, or they don’t want to take the blame, or some combination of both, but they built Trump. It was decades of these stupid mother ****ers shouting about Obama being a secret Muslim or Hillary murdered Vince Foster and Dan Burton shooting a ****ing watermelon to prove it to another melon based theory about Mexicans having calves the size of cantaloupes and women wanting to abort babies for ***** and giggles and sending rock salt to Olympia Snowe and claiming there is no global climate change because LOOK RIGHT ****ING HERE I HAVE A SNOWBALL IN FEBRUARY or convincing America that welfare and food stamps only go to young bucks buying t-bone steaks or welfare queens with big screen tv’s or that public transportation is totalitarianism or that the main cost cutting technique of health care reform will be Death Panels or that prison makes you gay or that man and dinosaurs lived together in harmony or that women can magically abort pregnancies created by rape or that scientists are genetically creating human/mice superbrains or that agribusiness is using aborted fetuses in soda or that if gay people marry pretty soon people will be marrying dogs or that Presidents Lincoln and Washington used electronic surveillance and actually writing, promoting, and believing a ****ing book that said liberalism is fascism and running this person as a Vice Presidential candidate to claiming with no scientific evidence that vaccines cause autism.

My bad. That last one is a Democrat. **** you, Robert Kennedy, you ****ing stain on our party and your family name.

But that list is real. I didn’t make any of it up. And that’s just a list of things they BELIEVE IN, and not a comprehensive list of the stupid **** they’ve actually done or the vile things they have said. That’s just too depressing to actually tabulate.​

9. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

The field the GOP put up is one of the worst ever. This is how Trump was able to grab the lead and keep it. Add in Hillary on the other side and Trump has a geeat shot of winning. It's the perfect **** storm.

10. nightcap965 macrumors 6502a

nightcap965

Not necessarily. I've voted for a few candidates without holding my nose.

11. Roric macrumors regular

It gets even better. According to the lead story on CNN right now (http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/politics/donald-trump-hispanic-latino-voters/index.html) latinos make up about 8% of those who caucused in Nevada and the sample size was 1,573 registered Republicans. That means there were 125 registered latino republicans asked who they were going to support and 55 said Trump. So he was "number one with hispanics" or at least with 55 of them.

12. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Ha, ha. WOW.

People in this country are really not very bright.

13. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Amusing. Hard to imagine how Trump could do worse damage to the GOP than Obama has already done to the Democrats.

14. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

The GOP as a whole is doing damage to itself. Just look at the crack pot of candidates this year.

15. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

Just finished reading it. One of the best things I've read in quite a while. Thanks for posting that.

BTW, I thought it was just me who was repulsed by Cruz's appearance. Guess not!

16. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Primary/caucus turnout has been breaking records for the GOP so far. Once he's elected, all Trump will have to do is build the wall and kick out the illegals and he'll be a shoo-in for reelection.

17. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Nope, noones making any plans yet !!

All it was is some reporter asking the former mexican president what he thought about Trump's idea. The result was something down the line of "that dumbwitt is talking BS".

18. FieldingMellish Suspended

Predictions on Trumps demise are as off base as all global warming predictions. But keep it up so that the emphasis on Obama's ruinous 2 terms is alleviated.

19. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

That's the strongest anti-Trump thing I've ever read.

20. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    No, everyone's a little freaked out by Cruz. It's the slasher smiles.

See, the thing about Trump is that he's a big question mark. During those rare moments when you get past all the xenophobic Mexican rapist wall building tuff guy bomb the ME OLOL crap, and get him to talk about policy, he's sounds more like the center-right Democrat he used to be. It makes you wonder what exactly he stands for, and what he's doing.

He's not left or right solely. He's a big zig-zag. A nativist democrat who might be dipping his toes into some dangerous waters to get easy votes.

21. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

22. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

As would I. I think Cruz is the worst possible alternative.

23. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I hope you're right, it'll be good to see Trump go down. Hopefully he takes Cruz down first though.

24. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

That is pretty much the situation here. :/