Fox news at it again producer Rallying 9/12 protests

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by macfan881, Sep 19, 2009.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

2. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

Im now calling them "The Fuzzy Onion"
    I <3 crazy

3. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

News organizations are supposed to report the news, not help make it. Then again, FAUX has done much worse than this.

5. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Yes they have. I understand what you're saying. I guess this just seems like nothing compared to other things they've done.

6. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

I guess it seems unshocking to me because I've thought of these things as highly manufactured and produced media events from the outset. That's exactly what I expected was going on behind the camera.

I assume "mistake" the "relatively inexperienced associate producer" realizes she made is getting caught out on camera doing it.

7. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

some how I do not think Fox is the only one who pulls stunts off like that. They just got caught here.

TV news is crap across the board. They all do things to make it bigger than it really is.

Also news itself across the board left reporting a long long time ago and now it is all about making things look to be controversial and making it crap look like a huge deal.
    The AP as quickly degrading itself to nothing more than a group of editorial. the AP was support to report just the facts but when head lines in the AP become very big on a small no new thing something is wrong.

Fox may be really bad but the rest of them are not much better.

8. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

The grades of badness are important IMO. Fox News is quite a bit worse too.

9. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

Grades of badness....

Well lets see on one side of the scale you have complete crap to the other side were fox is that is even more crap.

Crap is crap no matter how you cut it.

10. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

So lets get this straight, fox promotes the event, fluffs the event on air, pads the attendee numbers 10x+, then lies about none of the other networks covering the event...

After all that they claim they had nothing to do with the event and it was strictly a grass roots movement?
    Agenda?

Fox is the Acorn of news networks.

11. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

Best post of the year :)