Fox News Bret Bair's Interview With Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by macfan881, Mar 17, 2010.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

2. gibbz macrumors 68030

I didn't have a problem with what questions he asked, but he was very disrespectful in how he asked them. Very unprofessional.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Very unprofessional interviewer. Likely will stall his career.

That said, I don't think Obama helped his cause with this interview.

4. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Yeah, well, it shows his balls are made of brass and a lot bigger than the coward who hid in the oval he replaced.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Brass balls? You must be joking. If Obama had any balls, we wouldn't be where we're at today.

6. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

I usually like Fox News interviews of the President, because they ask tough questions (if only they did that with Republicans!), but I gave up on this after 2 minutes.

7. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

To be sure Fox News Chief White House correspondent, Bret Baier, did not approach this interview with a tingle up his leg nor did he fawn over being in the presence of The One like so many in the liberal Main Stream Media throwing softball questions at Dear Leader. No, instead, Bret asked hard questions, didn't let Obama deflect, and kept after the president to get answers! Wow... that's like hard news journalism! Since the former occupant of the Chief White House correspondent position, Brit Hume, approves of Bret Baire's line of questioning, it seems a good interview! Fox details the interview here; I hope the president continues to grant Fox interviews in the future, not just when his pet policy is floundering...

8. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

I'm now 110% certain you are an fake account set up by someone else on this forum. You play your part far to perfectly to be a real person.

9. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

I really don't know why I'm responding to you, but just to let you know that I think people on all sides would like more of these types of interviews from Fox if they were actually hard on Republicans too.

Show me an interview with Bush that Fox did that was extremely tough? Like say, I dunno a pet project to do with invading another country??

10. djellison macrumors 68020

Where are we today, where would we be if we assumed some alloy testes in the White House, how and why are the two different.

11. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Did we see the same interview? To me, it seemed like Obama was filibustering half his answers. Like a 2 minute answer to a simple question. They don't have all day for an interview like Barbara Walters.
    Bair was getting a bit annoying after while, but jesus, Obama could talk to leg off a mule!

12. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

*Yawn* The whole thing was a pointless exercise. Did anyone really think that such an interview (on an info-tainment show) was going to be a breakthrough for either side? A laughable notion.

American politics is a huge joke, and not a funny one either.

13. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

Unless you watch the Dailyshow or colbert report :D

14. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

15. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

haha, but to be fair there was a 1.9 earthquake off the coast of Kona, and they get about 2 of those a day. Not quite a disaster though.

16. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

Well, that changes everything ;)

Can I text some money for relive efforts from that massive quake?

The man is not in his right mind; either by drugs or EtOH. He is sick mentally, and its beginning to show.

17. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

Haha, bet you LOVE it when it happens to the other side too eh?

18. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

He was talking about what might trigger the emergency relief in the bill. He was wrong, but not about what you think.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/18/hawaii-earthquake-fact-ch_n_504307.html

By the way, the earthquake in hawaii led to a declaration of emergency by a real crazy coke head... GWB.

19. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Have you never followed politics before :confused:?

20. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

We really have to try and stop correcting people like InTheNet, Fullofwind etc., they do not listen to facts!

21. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

Berry is a self admitted coke head - FACT

Oh, and the bribe he mentioned would not have applied, further adding proof of his sick state of mind.

22. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

So was your King GWB.

23. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

Prove it - you lament I (and others) don't like facts. Put your proof in your next post, not innuendo or retract your previous statements.

From King Obama

Source: Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.

24. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

wow, that is NOT how you respect the President. The guy was ALWAYS interrupting him.

Very poor form

25. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I don't see anyone denying that Obama used drugs, do you?