Fox news gets desperate.. Interviews Scott Baio about taxes

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

And their front page is nothing but hit pieces on Hillary, looks like they've teamed up with Breitbart on the fringe, they have a nice little bubble going on over there. Like in 2012 when they said Romney was going to win in a landslide, they just tune out to reality and live in their own world until election day.

Hope Scott Baio is enjoying the publicity, it's not often one gets to jump the shark twice in a lifetime.

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

3. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

let me use the standard trump supporter reply: "who is scott baio and why should i care about what he thinks?"

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh no no no. They would never say that about a member of their own team! Especially a celebrity. They need all the help they can get in that department.

5. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

The video shows Fox Business. And do you really want to go to the celebrity comments? Do we forget the Matt Damon's, etc. who constantly do the same for the democrats, and when he does it, it is great. When Baio does it on the conservative side it is "desperate".

I actually enjoyed the interview though. Thanks for the link.

Love the unbiased link you used though:

Sample stories:
    Federal judges blast Mike Pence for trying to ban Syrian refugees ‘because he’s afraid of them’

Whoopi Goldberg slams Trump’s call to intimidate voters at the polls: ‘We’re in the 50s with this clown’

Stephen Colbert tells Sirius radio host that Trump is a ‘coward’: ‘He won’t come back on the show’

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

i thought celebrities were part of liberal elite hollywood so whys he even there. the woman who castrated bulls made more sense. she actually seems interesting to talk to honestly

7. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Zing

Let's repeat that:

***ZING!!!***

:D

--- Post Merged, Oct 3, 2016 ---
    I didn't know liberals were sexist, racist, ageist, and everything else that the Hollywood business is keen on doing when making and selling its product. Maybe they are because they support the Hollywood business model? Not sure on what to interpret here...

P.S. a quick web search shows a long list of sites that gleefully show names of non-Liberal Hollywood actors. Some more honorable than others.

8. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

hollywood does have a institutional racist/sexist problem. i think a lot of that, however, is movie studios making safe films only to make money and films that are increasingly catering to china. mainland Chinese people definitely have their share of racists (as do many other places in asia and any continent really). i don't know what your point is.

9. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I shared the link I was reading which someone else posted. But whatever.

Your first error is trying to compare Baio with Damon.

Your next mistake was assuming that an actor making a statement was desperate. The part that was desperate was that Baio was who FOX wanted to get input from. Seriously - of all the people in the world - they get Baio to make a comment?

10. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

1. You are correct. Damon has no credibility.
    2. Never said it was desporite. The OP did.
    3. As good as any other actors opinion. It looks like you only agree with talking with actors who agree with your stance. Spoken like a true liberal.

11. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I said it was desperate. It is. Of all the people to interview about Trump's tax returns, they get a d list celebrity.

Stop with the but but but Damon crap. That's just deflection. Let's talk about Baio and his relevancy to Trump's taxes. What could Baio possibly add to the conversation? That's right
    NOTHING.

12. Tinmania macrumors 68040

Tinmania

I hope Baio understands that if Trump puts him in charge of anything he has to change his name to Charles.

Mike

13. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Wow. Hopefully that part called for bad acting. Yikes!

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You gotta check out Bob Loblaw's Law Blog.

16. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

omg. 3 cuts. 3 book closes. genius

17. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

I saw it on TV and thought it was a pretty good interview. I put it on par with other actor interviews (meaningless) but I found it entertaining.

As far as Neil Cavuto, he has been very critical on Trump and Trump refuses to interview with Cuvuto or be on his show. Cavuto would probably have more Hillary celebrity supporters on his show except they refuse to go on FOX. I doubt Scott Baio would turn down any interview :D.

18. Robisan macrumors 6502

Newsweek's Kurt Eichenwald:

Cant stop laughing. @ScottBaio, tax expert, just criticized quality of my writing. Is there nothing Chachi cant do? Truly a renaissance boy.​