Fox News Guest Says Trump Voters Should Pay for Border Wall by Crowdfunding It

bigjnyc

macrumors 603
Apr 10, 2008
well that guy set up a nice retirement scheme for himself. he is sitting pretty right now watching the money flow in.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
OMG, someone has different views than you and they are putting THEIR money where their mouth is INSTEAD of stealing EVERYONES taxes for it, how HORRIBLE.....................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I’m fine if they want to piss away their own money, but I’m sure this money will be stolen and used for something else entirely.

Reactions: jkcerda

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
don't see the problem, hell I kind of like it .it's your money , do with it as you see fit and if you are duped well then that is on you, it's no different than passing the collection plate at church.
I am not opposed to such donation methods for public infrastructure either. I use Toll Roads quite often!

What you have to question is how little this GFM has:
• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.
How many feet of wall?
Where?
what will it look like?
What about administration costs?
And what is GFM cut?

$1 Billion is useless if there is no plan, guidelines, and bureaucracy to spend the money.
(and does not ever have the legal authority to do so at this time, nor links to the lawyers and congressmen who say are working on it.)

Bottom line, while those who did contribute are noble in wanting the wall, they are idiots to contribute to this plan.
[doublepost=1545405960][/doublepost]
well that guy set up a nice retirement scheme for himself. he is sitting pretty right now watching the money flow in.
Exactly.

Perfect example of how incredibly gullible some Americans are in name of Patriotism.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
I’m fine if they want to piss away their own money, but I’m sure this money will be stolen and used for something else entirely.
does NOT bug me one bit if it does, hell I would laugh if it did :D

I am not opposed to such donation methods for public infrastructure either. I use Toll Roads quite often!

What you have to question is how little this GFM has:

How many feet of wall?
Where?
what will it look like?
What about administration costs?
And what is GFM cut?

$1 Billion is useless if there is no plan, guidelines, and bureaucracy to spend the money.
(and does not ever have the legal authority to do so at this time, nor links to the lawyers and congressmen who say are working on it.)

Bottom line, while those who did contribute are noble in wanting the wall, they are idiots to contribute to this plan.
[doublepost=1545405960][/doublepost]

Exactly.

Perfect example of how incredibly gullible some Americans are in name of Patriotism.
see above.
hell these people are no different than the liberals who donated to stormy daniels lawsuit, funny as hell those donations ended up in trumps lawyers pockets :D

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
OMG, someone has different views than you and they are putting THEIR money where their mouth is INSTEAD of stealing EVERYONES taxes for it, how HORRIBLE.....................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Snap out of this JK, you are better than this.

Its not about the wall itself, its about potential for corruption.

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
see above.
hell these people are no different than the liberals who donated to stormy daniels lawsuit, funny as hell those donations ended up in trumps lawyers pockets :D
Yes, exactly the same thing!
Great example of why people should run away from this GFM plan too!
It might all end up in some Liberals pockets!

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Snap out of this JK, you are better than this.

Its not about the wall itself, its about potential for corruption.
still does NOT bother me, the signs are all there about the potential scam and people are gullible enough to still send money? have at it. going to laugh when the guy end up charging them whatever is collected for "administrative" duties and spends it on hookers and coke :D

Reactions: Macky-Mac

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
still does NOT bother me, the signs are all there about the potential scam and people are gullible enough to still send money? have at it. going to laugh when the guy end up charging them whatever is collected for "administrative" duties and spends it on hookers and coke :D
OH!
Well, in that case, let me get the big tub of popcorn, hop on couch with you and enjoy the show!!

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
The vet is a triple amputee and I applaud him for doing this...

The lefts reaction is priceless though when you consider that handed GoFund me cash over like it was candy on Halloween (wait they don't like that holiday right) to McCabe, Strzok, Comey, Ford ect....

Here is snip of what he said

“As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT! It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.“

While couch potatoes who've sacrificed NOTHING for this country attack him, I say good for him and I thank him for his service and sacrifice...

Last edited:

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
OH!
Well, in that case, let me get the big tub of popcorn, hop on couch with you and enjoy the show!!
popcorn??? seriously????? try carne asada nachos , salsa & some beans for dipping along with Mexican fresh cheese, you guys need to learn what a proper "appetizer/snack" is ;)
[doublepost=1545406847][/doublepost]lmmfao, I love this one
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gofundme-raises-60k-ladders-help-immigrants-get-trumps-border-wall-120837524.html
GoFundMe raises more than $60k for ladders to help immigrants get over Trump's border wall

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arrests-gofundme-homeless-good-samaritan-scam-show-perils-crowdfunding-n936941

Time to start a GoFundMe to buy Apple. And then I'll bring back a brand new MacPro that everyone wants, lower the price of iPhones, throw in an iPad Mini with both FaceID and TouchID (on the screen), lower the price of the MacMini, and just lower the price of everything.

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
Internet makes happenings faster

WaPo says
Kolfage’s campaign is far from the only private plan seeking to help the president pay for the wall but is, by far, the most successful to date. Dozens of people have attempted to launch GoFundMe campaigns to help Trump fulfill his most ardent campaign promise, with most flopping after raising between a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars, or even nothing.

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011

The lefts reaction is priceless though when you consider that handed GoFund me cash over like it was candy on Halloween (wait they don't like that holiday right) to McCabe, Strzok, Comey, Ford ect....

“As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT! It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.“

While couch potatoes who've sacrificed NOTHING for this country attack him, I say good for him and I thank him for his service and sacrifice...
Applaud him for doing what? Duping gullible people (probably mostly seniors) out of their money? He doesn’t say who he’s been in contact with in the White House. He doesn’t say where the money is going and how he can guarantee all of it will go to fund a wall. And he calls it the Trump Wall which should make everyone want to throw up. You know it’s a scam when even Trump isn’t tweeting about it.

Reactions: PracticalMac

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
Applaud him for doing what? Duping gullible people (probably mostly seniors) out of their money? He doesn’t say who he’s been in contact with in the White House. He doesn’t say where the money is going and how he can guarantee all of it will go to fund a wall. And he calls it the Trump Wall which should make everyone want to throw up. You know it’s a scam when even Trump isn’t tweeting about it.
So what have you scarified for this country? He gave 3 limbs and more...

If it's a scam I'll circle back and call him a disgrace... If it's not then some comments I've read online about it and him fit that disgrace word just fine..

I applaud him for doing something that he feels strongly enough about and I applaud and thank him for his service and sacrifice..

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
I'll just add that I would hope anyone opposing Government funding for Trump's wall welcomes this act. I am 100% against the wall myself but 100% for the right of the people to crowdfund for it, this is the American way folks and it's not costing those who oppose it a dime.

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX

If it's a scam I'll circle back and call him a disgrace... If it's not then some comments I've read online about it and him fit that disgrace word just fine..

I applaud him for doing something that he feels strongly enough about and I applaud and thank him for his service and sacrifice..

I certainly do not doubt his service and motives, but his very hastily created GFM page (looks to be a reaction to what he saw on Fox on Monday) is missing LOTS of details, and the people involved, as well as expenses to make it work (law is not free, always some fees somewhere).
As it is right now structurally (and legally?) this GFM will not be able to transfer the $ to "the wall".

I see this right now GFM as 100% wishful thinking and feel good stuff with 0% of success.
Buuuuuut it could change, will see how it develops from its hasty start.

Reactions: raqball

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011

Sorry just because he served doesn’t make him immune from criticism. I’ve never set up a GFM page. Is it difficult? Does it require a lot of work/effort?
[doublepost=1545409497][/doublepost]
I certainly do not doubt his service and motives, but his very hastily created GFM page (looks to be a reaction to what he saw on Fox on Monday) is missing LOTS of details, and the people involved, as well as expenses to make it work (law is not free, always some fees somewhere).
As it is right now structurally (and legally?) this GFM will not be able to transfer the $ to "the wall".

I see this right now GFM as 100% wishful thinking and feel good stuff with 0% of success.
Buuuuuut it could change, will see how it develops from its hasty start.
This is my issue with it. Lots of details missing. And no way he ever gets to $1B. I’ve given to GFM campaigns before but only when I knew exactly where the money was going, here we have no idea.

Reactions: PracticalMac

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
Sorry just because he served doesn’t make him immune from criticism. I’ve never set up a GFM page. Is it difficult? Does it require a lot of work/effort?
[doublepost=1545409497][/doublepost]
This is my issue with it. Lots of details missing. And no way he ever gets to $1B. I’ve given to GFM campaigns before but only when I knew exactly where the money was going, here we have no idea.
5 min once an account is created.
Isn't the internet wonderful? :rolleyes::p

Oh, and a little detail, people are only charge their pledge once the $1 Bill is met.
If it does not, then no one pays a cent (IIRC).
$1 billion is super high, so may not make it.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008

Please stop referring to tribal democrats as “the left”. I’m far to the left as you and laughed at how stupid these people were for donations to millionaires legal funds.