Fox News host in talks to replace Sean Spicer: report

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by RootBeerMan, May 16, 2017.

1. RootBeerMan macrumors 6502

RootBeerMan

Hard to determine the veracity of this one, given the falsehoods that routinely come from Faux News talking heads, but it doesn't seem all that unlikely given Spicer's condition and continuing meltdown. This wouldn't surprise me in the least.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333640-fox-news-host-in-talks-to-replace-sean-spicer

2. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Well, it would pretty much be career suicide for Guilfoyle - at least so far as she ever wanted to be judged as a Journalist ever again.

3. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

Meh. Guy sucks and trump is a clown who doesn't make the job easy

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Sounds like a women getting together with a guy who thinks she can change him. She won't change his beahavior. While I do think the communications team is largely incompetent, that's not the real problem. A fish rots from it's head. The problem lies with Trump himself. And it always will. No person underneath is going to be able to fix the hot mess that is Trump.

But I have no doubt that Trump is looking to replace Spicer. First, he doesn't like people who upstage him. He is that petty and insecure. So anyone that starts getting a lot of press and late night comedy attention is a target for replacement. Secondly, Trump always needs a scapegoat because he cannot accept blame himself. He thinks his staff is the problem. He'll replace, have the same issues, blame those people too, rinse and repeat.

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut