Fox News poll: Trump approval rating drops 5 points. His healthcare number even worse.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Mar 15, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017

MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Only 43% think he is doing a good job overall, but ouch...these other numbers are even worse and NOT good numbers for a President in his 100 day honeymoon period:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/324202-fox-news-poll-trump-approval-rating-drops-5-points

Only 35% approve of how he is handling healthcare?
    Only 33% approve of how he is dealing with Russia?

Wow. I do think buyer's remorse is starting to set in with some people. Already!

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

LOCK HIM UP:mad:

numbers are irrelevant. sadly I think it will bother him just like everything else has.

3. appleisking macrumors 6502a

Lol no **** on the healthcare part considering he's not even involved and is just letting Ryan spin it

4. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No they aren't. They are a measure of political capital and likelihood of success. The only way numbers wouldn't matter is if you wanted to give a big middle finger to voters and didn't care about reelection or what your subjects...oh I'm sorry I mean constituents....want.

Why sadly? Supposedly you don't like him. And frankly, he should care about low poll numbers. It means he's not listening.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I remember polls predicting a landslide win:D

6. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Fox News? I don't recall that. But if you aren't going to believe numbers and data anymore, than what will you believe? Let's not turn every single issue into some sort of religious belief kind of thing. If we do that, it won't be long before half the people think the earth is flat again!

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

The numbers are irrelevant because reelection is well over three years from now ....

8. Zenithal Suspended

Fox is reporting this? Oh what will the Porcelain Emperor's tweets be tomorrow morning while he's on the loo?

9. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Nope. Midterms are before that and you need the public behind you to get the things you want through congress.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

So two more years. .....lmfao.

11. Zenithal Suspended

No, next year. So far it's looking like the Libs will take majority unless Trump is enlightened somehow and becomes a better president. He could swing a lot of public opinion by not being a twat and dumping Bannon and Co.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Poll numbers predicted a landslide win ......then republicans took both house & senate :D

13. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Sure they kept majority, but they LOST SEATS in both House and senate. And no poll predicted landslide wins for those things...so, good luck midterms. Should be interesting. The Dutch version of Trump was supposed to win tonight, and he didn't. Hmmm, maybe the populist curse has been broken already. :D

14. Zenithal Suspended

Which is what's to be expected when bad news gets dumped and remains in the news cycle. This morning a rep from the Rs was caught in a motel room with an underage boy. How many days will it remain in the news cycle compared to Hillary?

The biggest mistake Liberals made in this election were to treat Trump like an idiot and constantly deride him based on his perversions. The last time networks did that, Republicans lost. I follow Pre-Reagan Republicanism, you know, when bipartisanship occurred often, but this level of catty behavior from both sides of the aisle only hurts the people. Politics in DC is very much high school behavior.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017 ---
    Wilders lost? I'm seeing no news of that.

First time I heard Geert was in 2006 or 2007 on YouTube. It was a crappy handcam video of him delivering speech on Islam. I've been following him since.

15. HEK Suspended

HEK

I love how he hates it being called Trump care. That is more than precious.

16. Zenithal Suspended

If you've got kids, at some point as a toddler they know you're talking about them and become upset or shy about it. It's rather adorable. It's not with this muppet. It's hilarious.

17. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I wish someone would just put him in the corner already. Maybe one of those Russian hookers offers dominatrix services.

18. HEK Suspended

HEK

What makes you think that isn't already happening. After all, Milania is away.

19. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

Midterms?

Jesus. Cling away.

20. Zenithal Suspended

I have a sad hope that Milania will try to reign him in when she moves into the White House with Barron. I feel quite bad for Barron. Unlike some, I don't hold him responsible for anything. He doesn't deserve such a terrible person as a father. Poor kid.

21. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Trump got 46% of the vote, people voted for him not because people liked him, but because more so were anti-Hillary. Now that the honeymoon is over all he has to go on is his own worth, and that worth is tanking.

22. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Spin away. Keep giving passes. See where it leads.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017 ---
    I don't think she can. She afterall was living with him during the campaign and look at what a hot twitter mess he was.

23. HEK Suspended

HEK

I feel sorry for her. She looked down beaten and terrorized during inagrial. Trump looks away and her faked smile turns to a grimace. She is being abused for sure mentally, if not physically. Cameras caught him twisting her finger as well. She is a victim, like we all are now.

24. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

I'd say that you must be new here, but my impression is you post a great deal. Yet, you suggest I keep giving Trump passes.

So, I'll say for a tenth time, do the PRSI searchie feature of my name and trump and idiot and you'll see I call him an idiot every chance I get.

Trump didn't elect trump.

Republicans didn't elect trump.

Abjectly-condescendingly-race-bating liberal/democrat/progressives elected Trump.

But you're right, MadeTheSwitch ... keep up the clean-hands rhetoric and "wait till midterms" when liberals/democrats/progressives get Trump loyalists in congress elected.

25. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh I am well aware that you call him an idiot, but that doesn't mean you still don't give him a pass or somehow be dismissive towards Democrats. Which is rather odd considering most democrats also think he's an idiot. :D