Fox News Right 7% of the Time!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by citizenzen, Sep 26, 2012.

1. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I wanted to spin it in as positive a way possible.

You're doing a heckuva job, Rupert Murdoch.

:rolleyes:

2. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Unfortunately, climate is not the only topic FNC or WSJ lie about over 90% of the time.

3. Coleman2010 macrumors 68000

We already know they are a right wing propaganda outlet. Not a real news organization.

4. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

It is very sad that the Wall Street Journal is in the same boat.

5. vega07 macrumors 65816

Hehe, the title made me think Fox News is 7% accurate for ALL news.

6. segovius macrumors regular

segovius

I thought it meant politically (Far) 'Right' 7% of the time.

Almost did a double-take but thankfully the 100% record is still intact.

7. edk99 macrumors 6502a

This is actually good news that the UCS, a left wing liberal organization is saying that FOX news and WSJ are correct 7% of the time on climate issues. This is far higher then what most people on this forum think.

8. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

What this tells me is that 93% of the time, Fox News lies, and spreads misleading information (read: LIES) to its viewers and followers. In turn, those listeners and followers spread misinformation and lies all around.

So following that to its conclusion, that means that those on the right who follow Fox news, and Fox News themselves, are liars.

It's sad when a news organization has to use percentages to prove the validity of the news that they post.

BL.

9. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

The 7% probably consists of typos.

10. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

and this ladies and gentlemen is a great example of why Fake News (aka Fox) is both called Fake News and not a valid source.

11. tshrimp, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012

tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

I like how your title in itself is misleading. No different then Fox News?

On other topics I wonder how they stack up against the likes of CNN which shows more Left Wing bias than Fox News does right wing. And now look at your source where you found this information. ( http://www.sullivan-county.com/nf0/nov_2000/jeff_wall.htm )

12. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Why don't you look it up?

And really? Left wing bias? Oh, I forgot- the truth leans to the left anyway, since the right can never acknowledge reality, and relies on fantasy like religion for their "truth".

13. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

problem is Fake news has been shown time and time again to have the most errors and falsehoods across the board. Their viewers are time and time again shown to be the least informed.

So again this is just yet another one showing that.

What funny is people on the Right still claim Fake news is fair and balanced.

14. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

You realize this was one topic. Look at CNN and all it false reporting that makes Fox News look good. Also check out my link I added to my post about the group and the people who lead them. And just because you and some of the Left wing devotees think Fox News is Fake doesn't make it so. On reason I started listening to them a couple of months ago is that they usually included actual information instead of opinion when reporting. I trust that more than someone on CNN that just yells that the Right Wing is wrong without any supporting information.

I am not saying Fox News does not mislead, but all news outlets do....Not just Fox News. Look at the OP his post was meant to mislead in itself. If you glance without reading you assume that this study was on everything they report.

But again the group that posted this information is less then credible, so why believe them and not Fox....I would say because it supports your agenda.

15. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You think CNN has more of a bias than FOX? Wow, just wow.

16. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Prove it.

You heard it here first. I can only hope he's young.

17. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

Like how a broken clock is still right twice a day.

18. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

Your supporting information of links and facts of "Wow Just Wow" has now changed my mind....

How about I add an example, or go look on CNN false reporting on the internet.

Example:

http://cornellsun.com/node/26500

They correct Romney with a Fact Check, but Romney was actually correct. Typical CNN. People watch. See it is a "Fact Check" and assume it is fact. This is for you as well leekohler ( Kid in Super Hero Devil costume).

19. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

First of all, I'm 45 years old and I have a job too! Neat huh? I bet you thought librools didn't have jobs. :rolleyes:

And one example from a college newspaper? No thanks. Let's compare that to a very, very long list of Fox News lies:

http://foxnewslies.net/

20. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Nothing newer than 2008 to support your assumption?

I think CNN sucks as a news organization and haven't watched since they became obsessed with Twitter. To state that they lean more left than FOX does right is just a denial of the facts. In fact, one of the reason CNN is hurting so bad is that they have been trying to be the non-FOX, non-MSNBC news channel and are so afraid of reporting facts lest they look biases.

21. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

Your hate for religions worries me.

22. RipeRetina macrumors regular

RipeRetina

Rupert Murdoch's job is to make money. He does a heckuva job at it if you ask me. He is actually very Liberal in his beliefs.

23. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Religion hated me first. I have very good reasons for despising it.

24. RipeRetina macrumors regular

RipeRetina

I agree, everyone lies. I just feel angry at the person that made you believe that God doesn't exist.

25. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

Then you have been looking at the wrong religions, and I am sorry that some religions have treated you that way, and I hope that your religious experiences change.