Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Framed Apple ][ plus lid signed/autographed by both Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
wow 10,000 dollars. Do you think they'll get that? Seems kind of absurd but that's just me.

Comment

YosemiteSam81

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2012
Great Lakes
It would be nice if it had certificate of authenticity.

Meh..Anybody can print up a Certificate of Authenticity. There isn't a governing board that checks the validity of those.

The only way I would purchase if there were photos of both Steve's signing it and even then there is a risk of fraud.

Comment

ClassicII

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2009
Chicago, IL
Steve's signature is so rare that its hard to ever know. Other than signed official stamped documents like the founding papers that just sold at auction how would you ever know for sure?

I remember reading a story about how he went to a friends dinner party. The host who knew steve well asked if he would sign his old apple keyboard. Steve went on a rant on how ugly the keyboard was and how it was old in design. I dont think he ever signed it ;)

Comment

goMac

Contributor
Apr 15, 2004
I remember reading a story about how he went to a friends dinner party. The host who knew steve well asked if he would sign his old apple keyboard. Steve went on a rant on how ugly the keyboard was and how it was old in design. I dont think he ever signed it ;)

He didn't. According to the story, the only thing he did do was take out his car keys and start ripping off all the "unnecessary" keys on the keyboard.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.