Framed Apple ][ plus lid signed/autographed by both Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
wow 10,000 dollars. Do you think they'll get that? Seems kind of absurd but that's just me.

YosemiteSam81

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2012
Great Lakes
It would be nice if it had certificate of authenticity.
Meh..Anybody can print up a Certificate of Authenticity. There isn't a governing board that checks the validity of those.

The only way I would purchase if there were photos of both Steve's signing it and even then there is a risk of fraud.

ClassicII

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2009
Chicago, IL
Steve's signature is so rare that its hard to ever know. Other than signed official stamped documents like the founding papers that just sold at auction how would you ever know for sure?

I remember reading a story about how he went to a friends dinner party. The host who knew steve well asked if he would sign his old apple keyboard. Steve went on a rant on how ugly the keyboard was and how it was old in design. I dont think he ever signed it ;)

jj48

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2011
UK
Is it me or is ebay not the best place to sell this kind of item. Think if it was genuine then it could be sold at a real auction.

wow 10,000 dollars. Do you think they'll get that? Seems kind of absurd but that's just me.
Looks like they didn't get it!

goMac

macrumors 604
Apr 15, 2004
I remember reading a story about how he went to a friends dinner party. The host who knew steve well asked if he would sign his old apple keyboard. Steve went on a rant on how ugly the keyboard was and how it was old in design. I dont think he ever signed it ;)
He didn't. According to the story, the only thing he did do was take out his car keys and start ripping off all the "unnecessary" keys on the keyboard.