FREE: Apple Pro Keyboard (space bar no workie)+ Cowon G3 audio (fkt up)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by durruti, Aug 17, 2007.

1. durruti macrumors regular

durruti

Hello. First off, moderators, feel free to move this thread to the marketplace, just let me know. [I couldn't post there because I don't have a 100 posts].

1st item:
    I have an apple pro keyboard that I spilled some water on, so now the space bar doesn't work. Yeah, i know, it was only water, but for some reason the space bar doesn't work. Maybe someone can get it to work? I'd like to give the whole keyboard to someone, but if there is a big reaction for individual keys, I'd be willing to part them out was well. If it's the whole keyboard you pay shipping. Individual keys, a Self-addressed-stamped envelope should be enough.

Next up:
    I have a Cowon G3 mp3 player the kind that takes 1x AA battery that recently died on me. I think it's because after a plastic bit near the end of the lanyard ring broke loose, I saw a bit of green PCB (?) [plastic circuit board (?)], so I snapped it back into place, now it doesn't work. Maybe something to do with the battery and connection for power got messed. It still works as a flash drive when connected through USB, but when you try to turn it on with battery, all it goes up to is the iaudio logo and briefly lights up, then shuts down. Battery, player, USB cord, and box included. You pay shipping.

If you are interested respond in this thread please. Thanks.

2. brand macrumors 601

brand

The only place for posts like this is the Marketplace. If you don't have 100 posts you don't post there. The fact that you do not have 100 posts does not give you permission to completely ignore the rules.

Instead of moving this post to the Marketplace it should be moved to the Wasteland because of you knowing disregard for the rules.

3. durruti thread starter macrumors regular

durruti

geez

geez, relax. I'm not even selling anything. I'm giving this shiznatch away.

4. rickmandonderek macrumors newbie

Cowon G3

Hi,
    Do you still have the Cowon G3? email:rickmandonderek@yahoo.ca

5. itsallinurhead macrumors 6502

itsallinurhead

Well aren't you nice. ;)