Free Bolt on with 02 £35 a month contract?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Zimpaz, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Zimpaz macrumors regular

Just looking at the O2 website and it says you can have bolt ons with your iphone contract. On the top of the bolt on page, it says the following...

"Plus, on tariffs with 600 minutes or more, you can choose one of these Bolt Ons at no additional charge."

Does that mean that with the £35 a month iphone contract, which offers 600 minutes, i can get a bolt on such as unlimited texts for free?

Here is the link...

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobilestariffs/tariffs/paymonthly/boltons

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

The website used to specifically exclude iPhone plans from free bolt-ons. I don't see that clause anymore so maybe...

3. MojoWill macrumors 6502

you could be on to something there matey! they even have a link to the bolt ons page on the iphone page

4. memesmith macrumors regular

But of course, you already get the "unlimited web" bolt on in an iPhone contract

5. memesmith macrumors regular

@robbieduncan

Like your avatar, I drive a lovely Elise type 25, that I've had since new just coming up to 90,000 miles, every yard a pleasure

6. I am Sampson macrumors 6502

I am Sampson

This interests me, as my plan is to the the £30 contract with the £7.50 unlimited texts addon, so this could save me £2.50 a month. Not bad.
    It is odd that it said you couldn't with the iPhone and now it says you can. Ah well, I'll just have to ask when I buy it and hope I have someone competent.

7. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Nice. I've had a dark blue S2 111s for a few months now. Loving it :D

8. philgilder macrumors 68000

YOU STILL NEED TO PAY if you have an iPhone

read the T&C's for bolt ons
    there are some for most phones, and separate T&Cs for iphone, which says you need to pay

9. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

What this guy said ^^^^^^

the free bolt on basically is pre selected as the data one + you get another free one which is the free wifi one.