Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mighty.matt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2004
I've just brought my very first iPod. It's taken me ages to find a website with stock. I fould this site advertising in Stuff magazine http://www.go-gadget-go.com
They have loads of iPods in Stock and they are offering free next day delivery!! They sell loads of iPod accessories as well. I thought it would be a good idea to share this info as I like in the South of England and shops just dont have the supply. Hope I can help someone.

Matt :)

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
Didn't realise that iPods were is such short supply, guess I'm lucky being in London. But thanks for the tip anyway, enjoy your new iPod! :)

stevehaslip

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2004
The Ocean Floor
you could always try apples uk store (on the web) Although you might not get next day delivery i'm pretty sure that they'll have stock! But yeah i know what you mean mighty.matt, in london even the crappy tech shops in tottenham court road have stacks of iPod boxes on display. There are definately a few iPods to shift in london this christmas!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.