FREE RadTech 30% Off Code

mbl42

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
I don't know if this is the place to post it, but here's a code for radtech.us that is good only through tomorrow. I got the card at Macworld this year. It will work for more than one person, so don't worry.

RTMWSF06

Have fun!

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
mxlews said:
I don't know if this is the place to post it, but here's a code for radtech.us that is good only through tomorrow. I got the card at Macworld this year. It will work for more than one person, so don't worry.

RTMWSF06

Have fun!
Awesome dude, thanks a lot! You rule Max! :D

i4k20c

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2005
Eidorian said:
CableYoYo! I've been looking for these AND 30% off. Thanks!
i ordered 3...who knows if ill use em.. but basically got one for free..so i was like w.e. and did it..

mbl42

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Haha, sorry. Didn't see that, then again I didn't look. :eek:

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2004
Just bought a FW800 case. Not bad for $51 shipped (I'm in MO, first time I've ever bought something online and paid taxes, IT SUCKS!)

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I caved and ordered a new protector for my iBook.

What the hell is wrong with me? I keep buying stuff while I have $675 Amazon gift certificates.

WHat should I buy?

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
clayj said:
Sweet, thanks for the code! Just ordered a Portectorz for my 15" PowerBook.
Hey, let me know how it is when you get it. Looking at the pictures, they make it look like you can take just the ethernet plug out, but I would think you would need to cut it to do that? Wish they said more about it...

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
ITASOR said:
Hey, let me know how it is when you get it. Looking at the pictures, they make it look like you can take just the ethernet plug out, but I would think you would need to cut it to do that? Wish they said more about it...
Well, the only port that has EVER been used on my PowerBook is the power port (seriously)... but yeah, because of where the Ethernet port is located (right smack in the middle of all of the ports), you'd have to cut the Portectorz on the right side of the PowerBook.

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
I got my screen protector, it's nice and all except the sent me the wrong color. They sent me some jaguar spotted pattern instead of the solid grey, looks like I'll have to e-mail them. I better not have to pay postage to send it back, that's if I can get the darn thing back in it's shipping tube...:(

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
LimeiBook86 said:
I got my screen protector, it's nice and all except the sent me the wrong color. They sent me some jaguar spotted pattern instead of the solid grey, looks like I'll have to e-mail them. I better not have to pay postage to send it back, that's if I can get the darn thing back in it's shipping tube...:(
Ouch. I suggest you call instead of email.

OldCorpse

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2005
compost heap
Not impressed...

This is my first experience of RadTech, and I'm not impressed. I placed an order for the BT500 mouse + case on Jan 28. Had to pay $5.85 for lousy USPS, but whatever. They emailed my confirmation the same day (good). Then, I get an email from them on Jan 30 telling me that they just shipped it, and gave me a tracking number - estimated 2-3 business days before I get it. So, two days later I go to USPS with the tracking number - no such item. Finally on Feb 2 - FOUR days later, USPS says they were JUST notified to pick up a package by RadTech... WTH?? Radtech tells me 4 days ago that they already shipped it, and actually it's only happening now? Thus far, from placing order to now, it's been a week. I guess I'll have to wait another week. Not impressive for $5.85.

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
LimeiBook86 said:
Yeah but, their phone number looks like a long distance one...I think I'll wait a bit, all I need is to waste more money heh. :rolleyes:
Well they replied to my e-mail and said they'll send it out soon. One hour later I got a shipment confirmation thing in my e-mail, I hope it arrives soon. :)

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
OldCorpse said:
This is my first experience of RadTech, and I'm not impressed. I placed an order for the BT500 mouse + case on Jan 28. Had to pay $5.85 for lousy USPS, but whatever. They emailed my confirmation the same day (good). Then, I get an email from them on Jan 30 telling me that they just shipped it, and gave me a tracking number - estimated 2-3 business days before I get it. So, two days later I go to USPS with the tracking number - no such item. Finally on Feb 2 - FOUR days later, USPS says they were JUST notified to pick up a package by RadTech... WTH?? Radtech tells me 4 days ago that they already shipped it, and actually it's only happening now? Thus far, from placing order to now, it's been a week. I guess I'll have to wait another week. Not impressive for $5.85.
Hello, I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I remember that we ordered the same day. I actually received my mouse on the 1st of February.:eek: Hopefully yours is an isolated issue, but I am still sorry it happened to you. Best of luck...