FS - Bose TriPort Headphones

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by darwen, Jun 15, 2007.

1. darwen macrumors 6502a

darwen

Ok, this is my second time trying to sell these here. I was up for a trade before but I am just looking for cash now. I am gonna keep them for sale here for a couple days, please PM me if you are interested.

I have a pair of Bose TriPort Headphones I am looking to get rid of. They work fine, they were given to me by a friend who no longer wanted them. I have no use for them either. They are valuble so I am looking to sell them.

They work great but do show some wear on the corners of the paint. Based on eBay prices I was orignaly thinking $125. Nobody seemed interested though. I would like $100 or best offer.

Just PM me your offer. I will end this in a couple days or when I get an offer of $100, whichever comes first. If I dont get anything reasonable I will just throw them on Craig's List. Again, please do not offer a trade.

I will also send them in a case for the headphones. It is the BOSE Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones case. It is going for ~$10 on eBay.

2. darwen thread starter macrumors 6502a

darwen

Here are the pictures from before, they are in the same condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. darwen thread starter macrumors 6502a

darwen

Well I am accepting offers. I guess $100 is un-realistic. I am open to cheaper prices... I just want to hear some offers.

4. kondspi macrumors regular

kondspi

I offer $65 shipped to 27612.

Please give me some input on this.

5. darwen thread starter macrumors 6502a

darwen

WOW! Thanks to whoever cleaned up the thread... I very much appreciate that.

6. williamw macrumors member

7. marclapierre13 macrumors 6502a

marclapierre13

These are terrific headphones, very clear and deep sound.