FS: Camera, airport, Belkin Router, ipod earbuds, PB190cs

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
A few wants first: (I will have to supply $$ to even a trade obviously)

Wireless Xbox controller(logitech?) - lower priority
2x256mb DDR333 or 400(PC27 or 3200)

Pics are on my homepage at: http://home.woh.rr.com/markspring/ and pics related to this will be found under the Powerbook link.

The main pic is at the bottom. I can get more pics if needed. The stuff you'll see is:





512mb SanDisk Secure Digital card - $40
Action Reply(GCN) disc and AR card - $10
GCN memory card(indigo color with I on the front) - $3
Monkees Season 1 - $42

Sony DSC-P72 digital camera with Camera, charger with cable and batteries(longer life), usb transfer cable, 128mb card, Case, paperwork, etc. Everything in the camera picture except the 256mb stick for $145 shipped priority in the states. If you want the 256 stick, add $25

Dewalt Drill, battery died - $3 can include battery if so desired
Celeron 667 with 3gb hd and 64mb ram. has a cd drive and book/driver cd. built in audio, video, and nic. works good - $75

1996 Accord Honda Maintenance book - $Don't Know
1995 and up chevy cavalier stock tail lights - $5
Apple IIe monitor stand with box - $1
Radio from 98 or so Mitsu. Eclipse - $2

*********(Everything on down is $shipping)*******

NFL-Opoly
Streets and Trips 2001
Soul Caliber II Strategy Guide
67 Corvette model car
book light, takes C batteries I believe
blaupunkt 5.25" speaker

Anybody can make an offer on anything priced, just trying to get some room around here. This looks like the tail end!! I'm probably going to make the last dive at ebay tonight as some of this stuff needs to go.

Adding these guides: $2 each

Cool Boarders 4
Manhunt
Super Mario Sunshine
 

Bob_Barker

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2004
138
0
Gainesville, FL
I will take the ipod power brick. Let me know how much shipping would be to 32608. Also, if you have a Palm version of the Rand Mcnally that has street-level detail, I would be interested. Let me know. . .
 

umgolfer

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2004
221
0
MI
What model is the Airport station? Also does this allow you to share printers with other computers? Thanks!

Jason
 

r6girl

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
1,698
44
Massachusetts
i'd like to have second dibs on the base station if any previous sale/interest does not work out.

thanks,
marianne
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
I think there are about 9 people in line to get this. I wish I had one for everybody, but at the same time...I hope the first inquirer buys it so I don't have to figure out who screeched into second place :D The iPod powerbrick has pulled a small crowd as well. Everything else seems to be pretty open. Hope this helps slow a couple messages. Sorry I don't have a couple hundred spare airports :eek:
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
Camera comes with a 128mb memory stick. The rechargable batteries are rated higher than regular AA's so they last longer and still work wonderfully. Willing to accept $160 shipped if somebody speaks up soon!!

Will include the 256mb MSP for an extra $40.
 

umgolfer

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2004
221
0
MI
I will officially pull myself out of wanting to buy the Airport station. I did some more research and saw that it does not allow you to share a printer. Good luck with your sale!

Jason
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
umgolfer said:
I will officially pull myself out of wanting to buy the Airport station. I did some more research and saw that it does not allow you to share a printer. Good luck with your sale!

Jason
Sorry about not getting back with you. No, no sharing of a printer unless you share it locally on your machine....atleast you can in windows, so you would almost have to be able to do it in OS X. if you're looking for a print server, it's kind of overkill...just not worth it. Share it on a machine that's always in one spot and save the cash until cost comes down. I did hear about wireless routers having usb ports but I have yet to see it myself.

If there is anybody that feels I owe them a response, please pm me and I'll get you a response. I've gotten an overwhelming response on everything and I'm still working on sorting it all out.
 

umgolfer

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2004
221
0
MI
nesuser2 said:
Sorry about not getting back with you. No, no sharing of a printer unless you share it locally on your machine....atleast you can in windows, so you would almost have to be able to do it in OS X. if you're looking for a print server, it's kind of overkill...just not worth it. Share it on a machine that's always in one spot and save the cash until cost comes down. I did hear about wireless routers having usb ports but I have yet to see it myself.

If there is anybody that feels I owe them a response, please pm me and I'll get you a response. I've gotten an overwhelming response on everything and I'm still working on sorting it all out.
The airport express allows you to share a printer no problem. Now I just have to go and get one. Good luck!
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
umgolfer said:
The airport express allows you to share a printer no problem. Now I just have to go and get one. Good luck!
You win, i'm being a dummy. The only problem with the APExp is that it doesn't allow for any other devices, so you're left buying a router and the APexp so you can get your connection to more than just wireless devices. Then again, for some people that's not a problem!
 

0s and 1s

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2004
543
11
OK, USA
Quick question: earbuds. Any benefit to them over a stock set, such as sound or comfort? If it's more comfortable, then I'll take the used pair as long as it's not full of ear wax. :(
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
Is there something special that Apple calls these and I stepped over the imaginary boundary? These headphones are both headphones that originally came with iPods. Let me know if i fudged the name. :D
 

0s and 1s

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2004
543
11
OK, USA
Nevermind. I'm sure they were called earbuds, but now they're called Apple In-Ear headphones ($40). Yours are called Apple earbud-style headphones. :p

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
0s and 1s said:
Nevermind. I'm sure they were called earbuds, but now they're called Apple In-Ear headphones ($40). Yours are called Apple earbud-style headphones. :p

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!
LOL atleast I didn't ship you what you already have!! :D I think things are finally sorted out, and GO!(that means fight over what's left :D )
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
adding:

512mb San Disk Secure Digital Card, no need for it. Radio crap sells it for $70, how about $56 shipped priority!

Monkees Season 1 dvd boxset - $45
The Critic Series - $25

Entertaining reasonable offers on anything, the faster it leaves the better!
 

r6girl

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
1,698
44
Massachusetts
nesuser2 said:
adding:

512mb San Disk Secure Digital Card, no need for it. Radio crap sells it for $70, how about $56 shipped priority!

Monkees Season 1 dvd boxset - $45
The Critic Series - $25

Entertaining reasonable offers on anything, the faster it leaves the better!
is the sd card by any chance one of the ultra versions? if so, i'll take it!

thanks,
marianne
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
Updated. Wants are at the top, then the pic and a small section of unpictured(new) items have been added. This stuff is negotiable folks, if you want it...make an offer!
 

Bob_Barker

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2004
138
0
Gainesville, FL
Just wanted to let everyone know I've received the items I purchased from this seller. They were all delivered as promised. Our transaction was easy and quick, and it was truly a pleasure to deal with him.
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
Bob_Barker said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I've received the items I purchased from this seller. They were all delivered as promised. Our transaction was easy and quick, and it was truly a pleasure to deal with him.
Glad to hear that all arrived well!!
 

nesuser2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2004
273
2
NW Ohio
I believe it's the size of the original gcn memory card, the 59 model or something like that but I'm unsure. I don't believe it's marked.