FS/FT: Cleaning out the closet

scarlco

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Ossining, NY
I'll give this another try... adding some stuff to the list.

- Sony Vaio VGC-RB38G 3.4ghz, 1gb ram, 250gb hdd, Win Media Cntr, DVD+-RW, SoundBlaster Audigy2, 3 mos. old
- Samsung SyncMaster 997DF 19" monitor
- Mackie 1604 mixer (16 channel, works perfectly)
- Mackie 1202 mixer (12 channel, works perfectly)
- Yamaha fx-500 external reverb unit
- hp iPaq hx4705 pda w/ vga screen, wi-fi & bt (works great with the missing sync software by markspace)
- Sena black leather case for iPaq
- Magnesium flip case for iPaq (I forget the manufacturer)
- Sony DRX-510UL external dvd+-RW usb & firewire
- PIII 650 cpu, case, ps & motherboard
- Logitech z3 speakers
- Sopranos 4th season DVD sealed in box (bought as a gift, was a duplicate)
- Just about any audio cable you want... will make custom cables, too
- Alesis Studio 32 16 channel mixer... needs some help, tho
- Sony PS2, old style. I bought it, and played it about 3 times. It comes with (opened, but all original) Max Payne, Enter The Matrix, Big Mutha Truckers, GTA San Andreas, 8mb memory thing, and the controller
- Wall and car charger for Motorolla T720 phone (works with some Nextel models, as well)
- Charger for Sony DSC-V1 digi cam. Camera was stolen... it's all that remains.

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's more that would interest some of you. Primarily, I'm looking to get a mac laptop, and I'd rather trade here than sell on ebay. My ebay username is phanprod (feedback:13, 100% positive). Respond, PM or email me at steve@scarlco.net if interested. Make me an offer... but please don't lowball.

edit: i just signed up for a heatware account as scarlco. Nothing there yet, but I'm workin' on it.

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
how much for the PS2 and monitor
and can i see some pictures of the monitor

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
scarlco said:
- Just about any audio cable you want... will make custom cables, too
I'm looking for a use with my iBook on TV's. I've got the MiniVGA to RCA/S-Video thing from Apple, but I need sound. Any chance you have the 1/8" stereo plug-->red & white RCA cable? I think this is what I need anyway.

scarlco

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Ossining, NY
Looking more to trade than sell, but I'll sell if I don't drum up any interesting offers. As for prices, make me an offer.

Oh... and here's a pic of the monitor and ipaq actually on. (Sorry for the mess... too much stuff in one little place)

Attachments

scarlco

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Ossining, NY
ITASOR said:
I'm looking for a use with my iBook on TV's. I've got the MiniVGA to RCA/S-Video thing from Apple, but I need sound. Any chance you have the 1/8" stereo plug-->red & white RCA cable? I think this is what I need anyway.
Absolutely... but that's a cable you can pick up almost anywhere. I can sell you one - with shipping, it'll probably cost more than just going out and getting it at the store.

scarlco

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Ossining, NY
doucy2 said:
what are prices for
iPaq
sony external
speakers
The iPaq goes for about $400 on ebay, not including the extras (cases). I'd like to try and get at least $500 for it with a whole bunch of accessories (cases, external power adaptor, 512mb cf, 128mb sd)
The sony external is probably woth about $75
The speakers I could part with for around $30

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
scarlco said:
The ps2 with everyhing is worth about $150, i think.
The monitor is probably worth about $100
would you go $80 for the PS2 + GTA and big mother truckers

scarlco

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Ossining, NY
dsharits said:
I can't find any information on the Alesis 1632. Could you please post some pics of it?
Sure. I'll post later today, as I've got this one over at work. I might be off on the model number. It's a 16 channel mixer with an additional 16 channels as rotary knobs... giving you a total of 32. The intention is to work seamlessly with an adat in mutitrack configuration, but it works great as a standard submix.

Keep in mind, it's working, but it needs help. I'll post more details later when I get to work.

scarlco

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Ossining, NY
macmanmatty said:
I'll give you $100 shipped for the ps2 stuff, also how much for the mixer?
$100 shipped seems a bit low... but only a bit. What about $100 + whatever shipping will be? As for the mixer, which one?

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
I just wanted to say that the monitor your selling is one of the best CRT displays I have ever used. It is a great monitor for playing games on! :D