FS: iMac G4 + 1GB RAM + Bluetooth + Tiger

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
About to buy a new 17" powerbook as a desktop replacement and want to share the goodness this machine has brought me. Has run smoothly ever since I got it 2 years ago, LCD still in pristine condition, all the ports work, this baby has plenty of life left in it. Have been using it in college, has worked great on the network and everything. Preloaded with Tiger (DVD included), 80 GB HDD, Superdrive for CD/DVD burning, 1 GB of RAM, fully functional speakers, keyboard and mouse, and I am throwing in a USB bluetooth dongle from D-Link which I use all the time so that the computer enjoys the wonders of wireless data messaging and syncing. Never had any kernal panics or anything of the sort. Never had any techincal support issues, hardware or software. Excellent example of quality Apple hardware. Was $2100 when purchased, now asking just $700, PayPal is preferred but will take a check or money order as well. Willing to negotiate...make this wonderful computer yours!

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
More Specs

Sorry for the lack of key specs: it's a 1Ghz proc, 17" screen, and a 4x Superdrive

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
Thanks for the interest, but I am really looking for cash versus another computer. Plus, I do not have an extra screen (although the thought of having a mac mini is appealing just b/c they are so cool)...Thanks!

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
80 gb HDD, and yes, I am open to price discussion. This machine is quite a performer, regularly use for Photoshop CS2 work and resource-intensive apps like Garageband, both of which perform great

I would be shipping from Virginia, USA.

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
Pending Offer Fell Through

So it didn't come together, this computer is still on the market. Any takers?

joeyumyum

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2005
hey super, I do't know if you got my e-mail or not? but did you send me some pictures?? because I don't think I got them.....??

let me know
thanks

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
Details

I am located in Virginia, USA, and am willing to ship anywhere. The buyer pays the shipping cost. I have the original computer box. As stated the processor speed is 1 GHz and the Tiger DVD is included. Also, only Paypal is allowed for buyers outside the US.

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
Yes, I sent you pics joey, to your gmail account. Did you not get them? Will resend if necessary

reberto

macrumors 65816
Jul 20, 2005
dumb

CanadaRAM said:
Where are you located?
Where will you ship?
Who pays shipping?
Do you have original boxes?
What is the processor speed?
Tiger DVD included?
He said that already.

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
Backtothemac said:
Please email me pictures.

Here are my questions. Dead pixels? Scratches, etc.
Will send you pictures when I get home from work. No dead pixels or scratches on the unit

stolfi1

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2005
I am from richmond va and I am interested pvt me with your lowest possible selling price.

supafly1703

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2004
Still Have It...

Ready to unload this baby once and for all, dropping the price down to $680, PM me offers. Now shipping from Massachusettes since I am back at school...let's do it! Willing to negotiate!