FS: iMac G5 20" 1.8 GHz - 2GB RAM - iSight - AppleCare - $1300 Shipped

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
Due to the newly released Duo Core Intel Macs, I'm selling my 20" iMac 1.8GHz G5 that I purchased from the Tampa, FL International Plaza Apple Store on March 16th 2005. The iMac is in immaculate condition and has not a scratch, dent, dead pixel, or even a scuff of any kind. It is perfect - a word I can not stress enough with this iMac G5. To stress this point even further, the screen has never even been touched (a lot of people touch a screen when pointing to it, and I payed careful attention to make sure it was never touched).

On my receipt I paid $2,024.59 at the time for this Mac, and an additional $216.43 for the 2GB of RAM. I'm willing to let it go for $1,250 including shipping via FedEx Ground. I can ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and this iMac will ship in the original box in which it came. I accept personal checks, cashier checks, and money orders. Sorry, no paypal.

The specifications are as follows:

Specs:
20" Screen
PowerPC 1.8GHz G5 Processor
Bluetooth 2.0
2GB DDR SDRAM
AGP 64MB GeForce Graphic Card
SATA 160GB Hard Drive
AppleCare Extended 3-Year Warranty

I'm also selling my iSight camera with this (a $150 value) that I bought just two months and is in equally great condition which will also ship in the original box in which it came.

I should have pictures posted in the next 24 hours.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
i believe you already posted all your marketplace threads here, and they were waste landed due to Way to many BUMPS... this does mean you can just re post them.

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
rickvanr said:
Sure.

What Rev is it? Condition? Any photos?
I'm not sure what revision it is as I wasn't sure iSight's had different revisions. Would the box tell me?

It's in pristine condition. To be honest, I'm not even sure I used it more than once because I got it around the same time I got my 17" iMac which has the iSight built-in.

As far as photos go, no sorry. It's perfect though. As I said, hasn't even been used more than one and since that time it has been kept in the clear protective case that comes with it.

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
Apple!Freak said:
I'm not sure what revision it is as I wasn't sure iSight's had different revisions. Would the box tell me?

It's in pristine condition. To be honest, I'm not even sure I used it more than once because I got it around the same time I got my 17" iMac which has the iSight built-in.

As far as photos go, no sorry. It's perfect though. As I said, hasn't even been used more than one and since that time it has been kept in the clear protective case that comes with it.
What clips does it come with?

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
XIII said:
He's trying to find out which revision it is.. different revisions came with different clips.
Oh, okay. It looks like it comes with three. One for your desk, one for an iMac G5 and one for either a iBook or PowerBook.

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
Apple!Freak said:
Oh, okay. It looks like it comes with three. One for your desk, one for an iMac G5 and one for either a iBook or PowerBook.
Does it have the clip for an Apple Cinema Display?

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
rickvanr said:
Does it have the clip for an Apple Cinema Display?
I think that's the iMac clip (it's not really a clip) that works with the Apple Cinema Display also. As long as the Apple Cinema Display has a magnet imbeded in the top center, it will work. Otherwise, I'm not sure what kind of clip the Apple Cinema Display would use.

daviddamonkey said:
I'd also like to see pictures of this.
The iSight or the iMac?

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
rickvanr said:
While you're at it, why not shoot a couple shots of the iSight for me. Thanks
I'll take some shots of everything. Though, I actually decided I'm going to sell the iSight with the iMac. Sorry.

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
Sorry on the pictures. I'm having trouble finding my camera.

Anyway, I also decided I'm dropping the price to $1,200 on the iMac assuming I sell the iSight for $100 on its own.

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
moooosedude said:
is there any chance of the ram getting sold seporately?
No! Please, no one ask me to sell anything seperate. I'm not doing that. The iMac is being sold complete. The only acception to this is I'm willing to sell the iSight for $100. The iMac is $1,200. Both prices include shipping.

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
I'm going to discuss this with my girlfriend... the more I think about it this machine might be a good fit.

She's a hard sell though.. she wants the new one. I kinda do also... front row and a few of the other options could be nice. Hmm.

:)

Get some photos up man!

Oh by the way.. this was my 2000th post!

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
cr2sh said:
I'm going to discuss this with my girlfriend... the more I think about it this machine might be a good fit.

She's a hard sell though.. she wants the new one. I kinda do also... front row and a few of the other options could be nice. Hmm.

:)

Get some photos up man!

Oh by the way.. this was my 2000th post!
Let me know if you can convince her. As far as Front Row, I've actually got it installed on this machine right now but obviously it will be gone when I wipe the machine, though you could just download it again. Instant Front Row. :)

I'll have photos up by 5PM EST. Promise.