FS: Introducing: BoP™, nerdy fun in a box!

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
EDIT: Seeing as nobody seems to want to follow through with their deals, I have decided that I will sell my entire lot of stuff for $300 shipped to the US lower 48. Will ship well protected in a Powermac G5 and iMac G5 box. Will have pictures of everything on a table layed out so you can see it in it's entirity later, and some pictures are also below

It's BoP™, the amazing selection of computer and electronic parts in one simple box! Great for entertaining, dinner parties, HOLIDAY GIFTS for the nerd closest to your heart, as a way to say I Love You, or just for the tinkerer in you!

Q:Geez, what is BoP™? It sounds exciting!
A: BoP™ is short for the amazing Box of Parts™, the box that contains a whole year's worth of amazing computer and electronic goodies.

Q: What do I get when I purchase BoP™?
A: You get an amazing selection of awesome parts, great for MODding and expansion, as well as repairs. Your BoP™ is filled completely randomly, from an entire 'warehouse' filled to the brim with anything you could ever ask for in a box. Cables, cards, RAM, HD's, CD's, DVD's, external, internal, desktop, laptop, Mac, Windows, Linux, you name it, BoP™ has got it!

Q: So how do I pick what is in my BoP™?
A: You don't--that's where the fun is. BoP™ is filled completely randomly with a very random but organized selection of parts. Each BoP™ leaves the 'factory' with a number of different items, and we guarantee that each BoP™ will have a wide variety in it. We will, however, try to include a special request if we have it available.

Q: So how do I know that this is not a bunch of worthless crap?
A: We guarantee it! Each Regular size BoP™ contains at LEAST $100 value in quality goods, some of which are STILL IN BOX (the factory one)! Every MONDO sizes BoP™ will contain at LEAST $200 worth of goods, and every BoP™ Mini™ will contain at LEAST $50 in valuable merchandise.

Q: Sounds AWESOME! How do I get my BoP™?
A: You can get your BoP™ by replying to this very thread, with the kind on BoP™ you want and any special requests you might have for your BoP™. You 'get' your well-packaged BoP™ via UPS or if requested, USPS. Shipping for the Mini and the Regular is based on your ZIP code, shipping for the MONDO is free for US buyers.

Q: So how much is the BoP™?
A: The BoP™ is very affordable, with the Mini at only $25, the Regular at only $50, and the MONDO at only $100!

!~*!~*SPECIAL BONUSES: Each MONDO BoP™ will ship in a genuine Apple Computer box! From a recent Macintosh computer!

Also, each BoP™ contains a BUNCH of Ubuntu Linux Install CD's, just as a special thank-you to our customers :D

Trades will be entertained.
Any questions, PLEASE ask.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. I have made deals with many people here on MR and have many positive eBay feedback.

This IS NOT a commercial sale (to the moderators), just a cool way to make some $$ for the holidays and move my stockpile of tech stuff.

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
skokerz is a A++ rated sellling
done many deal with him everything has went smoothly and these are great parts

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
doucy2 said:
skokerz is a A++ rated sellling
done many deal with him everything has went smoothly and these are great parts
Thanks!

Lucky736

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2004
US
Skoker is a good buyer and seller. Everything was smooth in our transaction and we both got what we wanted. Everything received was excellent condition and as descrbed. :)

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Vader said:
So these are randomly compiled boxes of computer parts?
Like ram upgades, Hdds, burners, CPU upgrades?
Yes like started above (he has ton of stuff beone that also)

Any above it states he might conside trades

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
Yes, I will consider trades, yes, these are randomly complied boxes of computer parts I have laying around, and yes, I'm taking pictures now.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
mxlews said:
Can we get some photos of the BoP™ 'warehouse'?
here ya are: (but this is NOT NEARLY everything, most of the higher value items are in separate storage that I'm going to get later this week)

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
For those of you who like my little cardboard shelves, I'll include the whole set in a MONDO BoP™ for $15. They fold flat and do not take up much room.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
skoker said:
here ya are: (but this is NOT NEARLY everything, most of the higher value items are in separate storage that I'm going to get later this week)

where did you get all these boxes?:eek:

mulletman13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2004
Los Angeles.
skoker is a great person to deal with, everything worked out fine with him in the past :)

In any case, can I buy a mini BoP with the 1.8 iMac box? I need the box more than anything, but I'd love to find some semi-useful things in there :-D

Also, do the prices listed include shipping?

Thanks!

Edit: Also does there happen to be the styrofoam/foam in the boxes? I need to package my computer to put it up for sale sometime soon :)

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
mulletman13 said:
skoker is a great person to deal with, everything worked out fine with him in the past :)

In any case, can I buy a mini BoP with the 1.8 iMac box? I need the box more than anything, but I'd love to find some semi-useful things in there :-D

Also, do the prices listed include shipping?

Thanks!

Edit: Also does there happen to be the styrofoam/foam in the boxes? I need to package my computer to put it up for sale sometime soon :)
Thank you! Sure, I don't see a problem with that. Shipping is based on your ZIP and is not included. And the styrofoam is included :D

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
skoker said:
Thank you! Sure, I don't see a problem with that. Shipping is based on your ZIP and is not included. And the styrofoam is included :D
How much for a "BoP" in the PowerMac G5 box? Can you do local pickup ;).

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
amacgenius said:
How much for a "BoP" in the PowerMac G5 box? Can you do local pickup ;).
Depends on what you want. The MONDO with with the box for free, and I'll say $10 extra to add it on to a smaller size. And of course you can do local pickup :D

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
I had somebody contact me about the Powerbook G3 box, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them. anybody else interested in anything here?

skoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 6, 2005
Jesus said:
Would you ship a BoP to the UK, and can I have some control over what my BoP consists of?

Jesus
Yes and yes. Please PM me a list of what you are looking for, or get on AIM so we can talk.