FS: iSight

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Quick before I go to watch TV/sleep.

Got a Rev A (B maybe?) iSight, comes with Laptop Stand and "Desk" (Not desktop or ACD) mount and Firewire cable.

In good condition (I used it very gently) and had it for like a year (?) maybe.

Asking $105 shipped (US ONLY, via Priority Mail, PAYPAL ONLY). (skoker wants it for $105, so unless you can make a higher offer it's going to him when he gets the money).

Have references here on MR, and on eBay under digitialnirvana (97.2% positive, due to NPB leaving negative feedback...)

Pictures to come.

Apple.com:
iSight is a state-of-the-art video camera that’s the easiest way to video conference with your colleagues, friends and family over broadband. Featuring an autofocusing autoexposure F/2.8 lens which captures high-quality pictures even in low lighting, iSight also includes a dual-element microphone in its stylish compact aluminum body.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
amacgenius said:
Quick before I go to watch TV/sleep.

Got a Rev A (B maybe?) iSight, comes with Laptop Stand and "Desk" (Not desktop or ACD) mount and Firewire cable.

In good condition (I used it very gently) and had it for like a year (?) maybe.

Asking $105 shipped (US ONLY, via Priority Mail). (skoker wants it for $105, so unless you can make a higher offer it's going to him when he gets the money).

Oh yeah forgot to ask you if the mount works on G4 iMac's

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Just so people know, the old iSight's work with PhotoBooth. It actually has me using my iSight on my PowerBook quite frequently, I just can't get enough of that program, just to much fun.

jon

Jomoma

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2005
Any chance of taking a cash + trade? I have some DVD's, Xbox, DS and PSP games I could offer up along with a little less cash if you're interested...

Annon

macrumors member
Apr 30, 2005
iJon said:
Just so people know, the old iSight's work with PhotoBooth. It actually has me using my iSight on my PowerBook quite frequently, I just can't get enough of that program, just to much fun.

jon
Sorry to get off topic, but where did you get photobooth from?