FS: Stick.Jobs

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Ladies and gentlemen. Step right up, step right up.

What am I selling?
I'm selling modified popsicle sticks inspired by Steve Jobs and his coolness. In the future, I may sell other Stick.X figures.

How is Stick.Jobs created?
I start with a standard popsicle stick and modify it by human labor to create a Steve Jobs appearance. Each product may vary in appearance.

How are they colored?
They are colored in my intricate factor consisting of me and a pack of Sharpies. They are not air brushed.

Do you currently sell any other Stick.X figures?
No. Not yet. Keep alert in the future, however.

If Stick.Jobs sells out, will you create more identical figures?
No. Limited edition=Limited edition. Once 300 are sold, a new figure will be created.

Do you ship to Europe?
Not at this time sorry. Shipping is to the continental USA only.

Stick.Jobs is a hand made delicacy made from the finest popsicles sticks on the east cost. They are hand colored with genuine Sharpie markers. We don't resort to cheap WalMart brand markers, we use the good stuff. Each item is signed by it's maker (Ryan) and also includes it's unique unit number. Stick.Jobs can lay on your desk and provide you with hours after hours of mental sensation. In fact, it's proven, check out these customer testimonials:

I'm pretty much speechless right now. I have received my Stick.Jobs in the mail today and it has turned my life around. My husband left me last year and I have spent many a lonely evening surfing the internet. This has officially come to an end as of today. Stick.Jobs will be my companion and I solemnly swear to be faithful to him for the rest of my life so help me God. Thank you!
-Sarah Langater, Age 41, USA
Thank you! Just received your product in the mail and talk about quality. I have never seen a hand craft made to such perfection. I will make sure to show Stick.Jobs to all my friends and am sure they'll be submitting their orders before I know it!
-Daniel Ruto, Age 25, USA
One word: WOW! Yes, this is a GOOD "WOW!"
-Mary Housing, Age 19, USA
HELLO SELLER. I BOB SMITH WANT TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT JOBSSTICK IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE SEND ASAP TO ME. I READY TO COMPLETE PAYMENT WITH PALPAY OR WESTERN UNION. PLEASE CONTACT ASAP I LOOK FOR PRODUCT VERY NICE AND AM GOOD BYER. THANKS YOU.
-Bob Smith, Age (unknown), Nigeria
As you can see, this is a reality. We have not had one complaint about our product and have been in business for over 2 days! Talk about satisfaction!

IMAGE GALLERY

Stick.Jobs can drive! (car sold separately)

Please note: Actual product may vary slightly from pictured product.

Ordering Information
So, I assume you're ready to place your order. Orders are being processed as fast as possible, however upon falling behind due to high demand, product may not ship instantly.

If you are interested in placing an order, please PM me and I will help you through the rest of the process. It's EASY!

Stick.Jobs does not have a set price. What you can afford is what Stick.Jobs will cost (reasonably). Please feel free to make an offer. Trade offers may or may not be accepted. Please keep reasonable, thank you.

*NEW* INCLUDED WITH STICK.JOBS
Now being included with each Stick.Jobs is your very own Stick.Jobs Owner's Manual. Complete with detachable Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the OFFICIAL Stick.Jobs seal of authenticity! GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST EVERYONE!

----------------------------------------------------
Just incase you didn't remember......Stick.Jobs is not affiliated with Apple, Popsicle Brand, or Steve Jobs at all.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
doucy2 said:
i would like one
i will pay 37 cents for the stamp to ship it
Sir, I would advise you to rethink your offer. No profit will be made to pay off our factory loans. Thank you.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
doucy2 said:
i seriously want one no joke
i can paypal you 37cents lol
Sent PM due to lack of potential customer reading last statement.

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
ITASOR said:
Sir, I would advise you to rethink your offer. No profit will be made to pay off our factory loans. Thank you.
replied to PM

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Chrispy said:
Oh I can tell you for sure he will sell them if you are interested haha! Just send him a PM :D
ohh i am working to get #1 & 2 /300

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Sorry. I'm gonna wait for the Rev. B. I'd hate to suffer teething problems because I leapt in too early. ;)

Oh, and just out of interest, cost of shipping to Australia?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Ever consider expanding the product line? The fatter popsicle sticks on Dove bars would be an excellent raw material for a Steve Ballmer.stick

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
mad jew said:
Sorry. I'm gonna wait for the Rev. B. I'd hate to suffer teething problems because I leapt in too early. ;)

Oh, and just out of interest, cost of shipping to Australia?
US only... :mad:

nevermind, I guess I can start my own line at this side of the world. ;)

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
mad jew said:
Yeah thanks, I read that. So how did Bob from Nigeria get one then? I'm insanely jealous.
Bob didn't get one, he wants one... :eek:

:p

And no, I won't buy a stick.Ballmer nor a Brick.Gates :mad:

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
madmaxmedia said:
I don't know, it looks Photoshopped...I don't think they are authentic, they are knockoffs. Mods- shut down this thread!!!
Are you serious? You know how much I pay my factory workers to make these?! That is NOT photoshopped.

Give me an angle to take a picture and I'll do it.

Thanks for all your interest.

I have a stock of actual "Philly Stick" popsicles coming in from Ebay. They're kinda skinny in the middle and wider on the top, perfect for Stick.Woz!

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
AmigoMac said:
US only... :mad:

nevermind, I guess I can start my own line at this side of the world. ;)
I'm very sorry, but our shipment company, $0.37 Postage Stamp, only goes so far!

EDIT: Mad Jew.....I'm not sure to Australia. I could probably ship there perhaps. Let me think and consult my manager.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
mad jew said:
Sorry for the few posts in a row, trying to separate things up.

Mad Jew, rule # 005 of the Stick.Jobs owner's manual clearly states and I quote:

Do not place Stick.Jobs or any Stick.Jobs accessories in mouth or any other body part. This includes your ears.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
I dunno...

If I were to get a stick Jobs, I'm pretty sure I'd wanna be able to stick it in my ear... I mean, what else do you do with such a thing, really...

Maybe the Rev. B will be ear-proof. 'Til then, I'll look up postage costs to Australia.

I may even have to check out the competition... That Gates brick sounds interesting... :p

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
mad jew said:
I dunno...

If I were to get a stick Jobs, I'm pretty sure I'd wanna be able to stick it in my ear... I mean, what else do you do with such a thing, really...

Maybe the Rev. B will be ear-proof. 'Til then, I'll look up postage costs to Australia.

I may even have to check out the competition... That Gates brick sounds interesting... :p
I am thinking about making some Limited Edition Limited Edition Stick.Jobs with custom pipe cleaner (many colors) arms and legs. Rev. B. will be more stable, but will not be ear proof. However, he may be laminated. :eek: