FS: Thinkpad T22 and Toshiba Laptops, DVD Camcorder, PS2, Digital Cameras, DVDS+

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Interested in the laptop in my signature? The 2800+, PC, one? If so, let me know.

sideshow23bob

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
No thanks, I'm already have more than enough digi.cams with similar features, only looking for SLRs or general high-end cams and really and only looking to trade for them.
Thanks for the offer though.

durruti

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2004
Jersey
sent MO for gamecube, has it arrived yet?

hi.

Just wanted to know, has the Money Order arrived yet? I sent last Thursday, August 11th, and am getting antsy.

durruti

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2004
Jersey
recieved gamecube+4 controllers

Just wanted to let the seller and other potential buyers that I recieved the gamecube+controllers today.

Thanks!!!

I'll be sure to leave Heatware feedback in the next few days...Kinda busy at the moment...

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
You know, if I hadn't bought so much stuff at Otakon, and then more when I got paid a few days ago, I probably would have watched the movies by now :eek: I have such a huge backlog. Not to mention two DVDs from Netflix to watch, and two more I ripped to my HD to watch later. So glad I'll have only one class on Tuesday (at most anyway). :D

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
Started watching Life of Brian yesterday. The box says "Widescreen presentation (1.85:1)" Of course, they don't mean it's really widescreen, but it's fullscreen (4:3) with black bars on the top and bottom. *Counterfit stabs Anchor Bay :mad:

wankers.