FS: Treo accessories - Seidio case, Mobi Products dock, styli, ProClip holder

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by r6girl, Feb 23, 2008.

1. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

In case there are any Palm Treo users here...

I just sold my Treo and have some accessories I no longer need. Up for sale are the following:

Mobi Products cradle
    Works with the 700p, 700wx, 700w, 680, and 650. Purchased from the TreoCentral store (see here) in December 2006. Works perfectly, looks like new. Retails for $24.95, asking $15 shipped.

Seido Super Slim Hybrid Hard Case for Treo 680
    Purchased directly from Seidio (this one), hardly used, in excellent condition. Retails for $29.95, asking $10 shipped.

OEM Palm Copper Stylus for Treo 680
    After I purchased my Copper 680, I wanted some extra styli just in case I lost the original, so I made some trades with other users on a Treo forum and have 2 of these I no longer need. Never used and in like-new condition. Palm no longer makes these in this color and I can’t find them anywhere online. Asking $15 each shipped or $25 for both shipped.

ProClip car holder for Treo 700p
    I actually used this for my 680 and it worked just fine. It is the padded holder (no tilt or swivel) that retails for $24.99 - you can see it here. Note that this is for the holder only - the mount is car-specific and I still use it now with an iPhone-specific folder attached to it. In like-new condition, comes with mounting screws and instruction sheet. Asking $15 shipped.

All prices include shipping in the continental U.S. Shipping will be via US Postal Service (usually via priority mail, but may be first class mail depending on the item, always with delivery confirmation). I also ship outside of the U.S. - PM me with your postal code and I'll give you a quote. PayPal is the only method of payment and you must have a CONFIRMED address with them. I've had many transactions here and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (under profile name mneckles) and on heatware (profile name r6girl).

Pictures available on request.

2. r6girl thread starter Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

I still have all of these items - I want them gone, so now taking all offers!