FT: Some old mac and game stuff

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
I have lots of old (and some newer) mac parts that need to GO! They are

TWO PC-133 CL2 and CL3 ram chips pulled from a working B & W G3.
iMac Rev A case. NO cd face plate
White Game Boy Advance (1 very small scratch below the screen) WORKS
iMac Blue "puck" mouse
CoolMac Keyboard (white/clear)
Axis Game pad (Blue/clear, looks like a Playstation controller. Also has a PC game port to USB adapter on it so it does work with PC and Mac needs NO drivers)

I am looking for some Xbox games and controllers. I don't care what kind of Xbox controller it is but it must work. The games I am looking for are....well......lots. Conker Live and Reloaded and Grand Theft Auto are my faves but I like others. I might also take a mac game. I have a iMac 17' 1.0 ghz with a GeForce 4 MX and 256 megs of ram and a DVD drive. Don't shy away with your offer.

EDIT: I will also take a old mac desktop or laptop. MUST WORK! No power cord or keyboard needed. Also might take a older palm PDA if it works.

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
pic

In the pic, it has a few spots on it BUT it will be cleaned before I ship it out.

Attachments

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
reberto said:
I'm trading, not selling.
Sorry my eyes didn't see that *duh*, hmm would you care to trade for a Macintosh ADB Keyboard ? :D I have other old stuff too....but you may not want old stuff. Or I can trade you a few 6 inch Blue USB A to B cables? What kind of things are you looking to trade for? I also have hard drives...tons of old broken ones haha.

IM me on AIM and I'll go through all the stuff I got ;)

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
MORE!

I have more stuff.

One maybe 2 64 meg SD cards
TONS of Zip 100 disks
Powerbook 520c mobo
10-15 SY-Quest disks
SY-Quest drive (ONLY WITH POWER CABLE)
Powermac 7100 mobo (no heatsink)
2x SCSI Cd-ROM drive
Floppy drive pulled from woking 7100
2 2 meg Video cards for 7100,8100 (6100?)
Cables from Rev A iMac (Most are here, just name the cable you need)

This is not mac related but I also have a head-set for a LG VX6100 cell-phone

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
I've got an Xbox with some games some of which are on your list, 2 controllers, and a Blueberry Clamshell iBook, really interested in that iMac.

mbl42

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2005
I can trade you a 17" Flat Screen Envision CRT for your iMac. PM me if we have a deal.

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
amacgenius said:
I've got an Xbox with some games some of which are on your list, 2 controllers, and a Blueberry Clamshell iBook, really interested in that iMac.
Which games? What are the specs of the iBook.

Sutekidane

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
mxlews said:
I can trade you a 17" Flat Screen Envision CRT for your iMac. PM me if we have a deal.
Are you offering him a big 17" CRT monitor for his whole imac G4, or did I just misread everything? If you did, then I hope you were kidding!

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
mxlews said:
Sorry, I have no need for a monitor. Thanks though!

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
reberto said:
Which games? What are the specs of the iBook.
Halo
Halo 2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto III
Soul Calibur II
Splinter Cell
Project Gotham Racing
Need For Speed Underground
Tony Hawk's Underground

-----------------------------------------

Clamshell iBook G3 aqua/teal
300mhz powerpc L2 cache 512kb
32mb built in ram + 512 mb stick
4mb vram
3gb hd
CD-drive (doesnt close all the way piece of tape fixes that)
1usb, 1 ethernet, 1 modem, 1 audio port
Apple airport card
Panther 10.3 installed
Original charger like new
brand new battery 4 hours life
great cosmetic condition
lcd is good (*slight* reddish affect common problem) easy fix - $50 cable

kingcrowing

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2004
Burlington, VT
I've got a working Palm Vx with all the cables, cradle etc, it works great and the battery lasts a really long time, i'd be willing to trade for the GBA, do you have any games? I'd just want like 1 so i have something to do with it... thanks

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
kingcrowing said:
I've got a working Palm Vx with all the cables, cradle etc, it works great and the battery lasts a really long time, i'd be willing to trade for the GBA, do you have any games? I'd just want like 1 so i have something to do with it... thanks
I have Super Mario Bros Advance, Froggers Adventures and some Dragonball Z game I got for free. I'm willing to give up two so pick two or just one. I will include batterys.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
amacgenius said:
For the iMac?

I think there's a lot of confusion going on here. Quite funny to read, actually. I think he might think you're talking about the iMac Rev A. case he is selling. While you think he's talking about the iMac G4. I think he only mentioned the G4 iMac to give us a rough idea what games would run on it, and therefore which ones he can buy.

If you are indeed selling the iMac, which I don't think you are, I would probably be interested depending on price.

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
ITASOR said:
I think there's a lot of confusion going on here. Quite funny to read, actually. I think he might think you're talking about the iMac Rev A. case he is selling. While you think he's talking about the iMac G4. I think he only mentioned the G4 iMac to give us a rough idea what games would run on it, and therefore which ones he can buy.

If you are indeed selling the iMac, which I don't think you are, I would probably be interested depending on price.
I thought he was talking about the Rev D in my siggy

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
If anybody out there would like to trade the iMac Rev D 333 in my siggy for a PS2, PM me. I have lots of PS2 games but no PS2!

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
I have more stuff!

Powerbook 500 series AC adaptor
No one lives forever 2 for mac
I have tons of computer power cables
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (N64 game)
Star Wars Shadows of the empire (N64 game)
007: The World is not enough
40 gig 3G iPod dock
N64 console (TV connector, Power unit, 2 controllers and a expansion pack)
Powerbook Duo mini-dock (Used only once but I do not have the box)

reberto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
I would like to add that I will now take Gamecube games and controllers. I am also looking for the Digital AV cable for the gamecube.