Full Page ad in The Post from >3K Sexual Assault survivors demand that GOP stop supporting Trump

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
NY Post? Why put it there? Oh, probably to guarantee Donald sees it since he reads that rag.

Here's a pic of the ad.

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 12.21.16 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

tgara

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2012
Connecticut, USA
Last edited:

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
You got me! She's more of an enabler and defender of sexual super predators.
Enabling a super predator? Like all those that support Trump right now?

If you're referring to the 12 year old she prosecuted against - she was doing her job. Nothing more. Trump actually sexually assaulting women is not part of any job.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2008
It's almost becoming comical how the election has become about which candidate is the biggest piece of **** all the while ignoring the fact that they're talking about two turds. Two sides trying to defend the indefensible over and over again. It would be comedic gold if it wasn't so pathetic.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
who did the troll who partied at the playboy mansion assaulted?
No idea what you mean here - can you elaborate

I'm referring to her rapist husband who she was a white maiden for.
You cannot try and pivot the conversation. Correction - you can try - but it only looks sad. Trump, himself, sexually assaulted/assaults women. He brags about it. His apology was lip service.
[doublepost=1476204711][/doublepost]
It's almost becoming comical how the election has become about which candidate is the biggest piece of **** all the while ignoring the fact that they're talking about two turds. Two sides trying to defend the indefensible over and over again. It would be comedic gold if it wasn't so pathetic.
Here's the thing though. For me it's about that - but also the issues. Trump hasn't issued much of a plan. he just says what the problem is and that he can fix it. He has zero experience. And then you add his personality.

Hillary - faults and all, has experience and has plans. Definitive plans. For me, the choice is easy. So no - it's not just about personal foibles. I'm voting for the person who I KNOW is capable of doing the actual job.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
No idea what you mean here - can you elaborate

You cannot try and pivot the conversation. Correction - you can try - but it only looks sad. Trump, himself, sexually assaulted/assaults women. He brags about it. His apology was lip service.
THESE are the woman the man partied with

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/apprentice-contestant-donald-trump-2016-playboy-mansion-213815
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/donald-trump-partied-at-the-playboy-mansion-with-playmate-holly/

just the type of women who might not have an issue with an orangegutan grabbing them as he saw fit if they thought they could get on his show.

Plutonius

macrumors 604
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2015
Sexual assault survivors can be democrats (i.e. much of this outrage is political expediency).
I'm sure we can all agree that sexual assault is a non-partisan issue. Both Democrats and Republicans alike are taking a stand against Trump's comments from the looks of it.

Reactions: samcraig

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
I'm sure we can all agree that sexual assault is a non-partisan issue. Both Democrats and Republicans alike are taking a stand against Trump's comments from the looks of it.
I'd maybe care a little more about being bi-partisan if there were similar outrage about Bill Clintons decades long history of sexual assault and rape.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I'd maybe care a little more about being bi-partisan if there were similar outrage about Bill Clintons decades long history of sexual assault and rape.
There was. There is. However you're still trying to pivot this. Bill isn't running. Are you outraged at trump's actions and rhetoric?