Full Screen Safari

ZicklePop

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2005
Is there anyway to full screen safari (not maximize)? For FREE?
Firefox and Camino don't on the mac, I haven't tried Opera but I don't want freaking ads in my browser heh..

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
ZicklePop said:
Is there anyway to full screen safari (not maximize)? For FREE?
Firefox and Camino don't on the mac, I haven't tried Opera but I don't want freaking ads in my browser heh..
No, I do not believe there is. :(

If someone knows of a way I'd like to know as well!

realityisterror

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2003
Snellville, GA
This browser called Deskbrowse is going to have that capability when it's released. It's currently in beta (I'm a tester), but when it's released, I think it's going to be $15 or so... :rolleyes:

If you absolutely need it, Deskbrowse should be released this year (It's just a few teenage developers)

reality

ZicklePop

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2005
I shot all my money intill Aug. 2006 dudes... I tried opera on windows and it lets you fullscreen without ads hope it does it on mac too without putting it in a window.

Deskbrowse looks neat but it isn't out yet and I need something by thursday for a show I'm doing.

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
Opera does it, just get the demo and not pay for it.. They still make a bit of money thru adverts, you get to view full screen with no ads.. bonus.

I cant believe no other browser lets you do this.. its rudimentary on a PC.. (no flames please)

ZicklePop

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2005
I just tried Opera and if you don't pay for it and try to run it in full screens you get NO ADVERTISEMENTS! Just what I needed!