Full screen safari

aleni

macrumors 68020
Jun 2, 2006
love it, but the stupid thing is there is no quick way to switch tabs.

NoOneHitsHarder

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2012
Middle of nowhere
I love it.

Now safari has more space vertically (4 inch screen) and horizontally (fullscreen safari).

Like the smart poster above me said already, I just wish it had the tab button on the bottom while in fullscreen mode.

aleni

macrumors 68020
Jun 2, 2006
I love it.

Now safari has more space vertically (4 inch screen) and horizontally (fullscreen safari).

Like the smart poster above me said already, I just wish it had the tab button on the bottom while in fullscreen mode.
do u know about android browser that has a quik access when u slide your thumb from the edge of the screen? it's so quick, simple and cover many things like go to settings, switching tabs, creating a new tab, closing tab, reloading a web, etc etc etc etc etc etcccc. mannn! i wish somebody will make a browser with that quick access feature in the appstore. i would gladly pay $20 for that!

that's the one and only thing i like about android. everything else is iOS :D

Ayemerica

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
Atlantis but in space
Multi-Tasking on Safari is still disappointing. It's a very quick browser and I'm actually using it more then ever since it uses the 4 inch screen.

If apple works on the multi-tab and user interface a little more it will be a real winner.