Fulltilt poker or other cash poker for iphone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by bw1128, Sep 7, 2010.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

Any way you can play any of the poker cash site on the iPhone via an app? If so how?

2. diesel macrumors 6502a

Not that I know of and even if I could I would never ever do it over 3g. Would have to be on wifi minimum. Last thing you want to do is lose a pot you're invested in due to a timeout issue. Also, i probably wouldn't want to play on the iphone without using my computer because i have other programs like pokertracker that helps track all kinds of stats of opponents i play against, very valuable information that goes into my decision making process.

3. Conor M macrumors newbie

4. kerkatona macrumors newbie

The Full Tilt iPhone poker app is no longer available because they ceased trading.

If you live in the UK you can play Bwin poker on the iPhone because it's available in the UK Apps Store.

There aren't any iPhone poker apps available in the United States but real money poker fanatics can play at Terminal Poker, mFortune and Switch Poker. www.iphonepoker.net carry a full list of all cash game poker apps for both the iPhone and iPads.

PokerStars have developed an app but it is only available in Italy right now.

5. sigard macrumors newbie

Real money poker app

You can now play Poker for real money (and live poker not video) if your in the UK, Bet24 launched their iphone and Android poker apps just before christmas and its actually pretty good. I found it here Bet24 iPhone app There's also a Bwin one but I've not really used it, got a free matched deposit from Bet24 too. Theres list of the best poker apps here too Best iPhone betting apps just click on the poker tab and there all reated and reviewed.