Funky Glitches in iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FSMBP, Oct 15, 2012.

1. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

Just got my iPhone 5 and I'm amazed on the design and speed (coming from a 3GS).

However, I'm getting a lot of weird glitches. For example, when I went into my Restrictions (in Settings), it didn't say "Restrictions" but something else. Also, I went into the AppStore and I get these weird symbols.

Also, does Apple have an "iBookStore"? That popped into my Restrictions but disappeared. If they don't currently have one, I'm guessing it will be debuting along with the iPad Mini.

After I force quit the apps, they go back to what their suppose to be though. Anyone else experiencing this?

PS. My iPhone was not restored from a backup.

Attached Files:

2. KieranDotW macrumors 6502a

The iBookstore was introduced with the original iPad in 2010. If you don't have iBooks installed, the restriction probably would not show up.

3. FSMBP thread starter macrumors 68020

FSMBP

Gotcha! I wonder why these things are randomly showing up on my iPhone, haha.

4. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Why does your app store look like that? That doesn't look like the new layout at all.

5. Btrthnezr3 macrumors 6502a

Btrthnezr3

Mine did the App Store thing yesterday while it was still syncing. Then it got back to normal after it finished. Maybe try a hard reset?