Funny anti-mac article

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
That was hilarious. It was a joke right? Oh :eek:
EDIT: flicking through the rest of his sight I can't believe it's a joke - no-one in their right mind would put that much time and effort into it.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I think this is another don't feed the trolls thing.... I gotta resist the urge to click on these links and give this kind of person site traffic.

Also FYI the article was a year old.

Flying Llama

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
Los Angeles
And now I know where my "friends" got all their information of Apple from...

"Macs suck cause they are slow!"
"Macs suck they can't use or make CDs!"
"Macs suck cause the internet is too weird on them!" :rolleyes:

Oh the ignorance... :(

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
"If I stick my dick in the Mac, I need to drag the "Dick In" icon to the trash!"

Priceless

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
That guy is just ignorant and has no idea what hes talking about. I prefer reading mac hating articles where they actually have valid points.

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
that can not be serious. surely?

if not, im worried that there is some seriously narrow minded people out there!

JonMaker

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2004
here.
<sarcasm> I was amazed at the quality of grammar and spelling, as well as the quality of research. </sarcasm>

Maybe it is a result of his "collage" education. :p

Dr.Gargoyle

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2004
lat: 55.7222°N, long: 13.1971°E
Assuming he is serious, that article only proves the following:
a) he is a fanboy.
b) he has never been close to a Mac.
c) there are intellectually challanged people on this planet.

Neither is something to be upset about.

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
No I'm sorry, i don't find this amusing at all. This kind of thing really makes my blood boil. I don't think i've ever read anything so ridiculous in my whole life... not just that article.
I've always thought it was difficult to judge someone's personality across the internet but from what i've read on that guys website, it is clear he is just an ******* of gigantic proportions.

He'd do us all a great favour to go and jump in a ditch somewhere.

Dr.Gargoyle

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2004
lat: 55.7222°N, long: 13.1971°E
EGT said:
No I'm sorry, i don't find this amusing at all. This kind of thing really makes my blood boil. I don't think i've ever read anything so ridiculous in my whole life... not just that article.
I've always thought it was difficult to judge someone's personality across the internet but from what i've read on that guys website, it is clear he is just an ******* of gigantic proportions.

He'd do us all a great favour to go and jump in a ditch somewhere.
Again, this can surely not have been the first idiot you have had the unfortune to come across?
The problems with this category of people is that reasoning with them is an utter complete waste of time.

zoetropeuk

macrumors regular
Dec 19, 2002
Oxford UK
I just can't stop laughing at the stories on his website. The one about the "Skanks, How Girls Become" and the "Girls, The Atkins Diet diet" are just hilarious.

I'm sure the guy doesn't mean to be funny but he is.

Matt

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Only macintosh makes the software

liar.

They're not IBM compatible

That's the point.

They have about as much memory as Ronald Reagan

Not true, but funny.

Can't find **** on your mac. Where did I put that again?

Blink.

The guy lacks talent, he has to do something to get people to visit his site.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
C'mon people. This is just a rant by some angry teenager on his website. We're discussing it as if it's an actual article by a tech journalist. Nothing to see here...

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
lol every time I read an article like this and the reactions of members of this forum it confirms my theory that Mac users and Metallica fans are exactly the same.
If you walk up to either and say "Macs and/or Metallica SUCKS" 9 times out of 10 you will get a rise out of them. Even if your just saying it to piss them off. They don't care, they take the bait almost every time. :rolleyes:

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
When I read "where is the disk eject?" as the first (lead off) question, I knew the reading wasn't going to be replete with heavy research or footnotes :) My favorite though is [no serious businessman (should be person) would be caught dead with one] (mac). This kind of ignorance unfortunately is here and won't go away any time soon.
X

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
dornoforpyros said:
lol every time I read an article like this and the reactions of members of this forum it confirms my theory that Mac users and Metallica fans are exactly the same.
If you walk up to either and say "Macs and/or Metallica SUCKS" 9 times out of 10 you will get a rise out of them. Even if your just saying it to piss them off. They don't care, they take the bait almost every time. :rolleyes:
DUDE, METALLICA F***** RAWKS!!!!!111111

Oh, crap, I fell into your evil plot. Dammit. Dammit. :(

Muskie

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2003
Minneapolis
Take a look at the rest of his site. I'm starting to think/hope that everything on there is just B.S. to get a rise out of anyone who reads his site. If that's not true, then he's just INCREDIBLY ignorant, and it's rather sad.