FYI Apple Store Fashion Island has iPhone 4's in stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToroidalZeus, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ToroidalZeus macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

like the title says, I would have bought one but I placed my order with AT&T :(

2. frd333do33 macrumors newbie

I ordered from ATT as well. I called ATT to cancel the order so I could pick mine up at the Fashion Island store. ATT will give you tons of crap to keep you from canceling. I had to call back three times; the 3rd person I spoke to was able to cancel my order without hassles. Apparently, they put a note on your account each time you call to try to cancel your order. I guess after the 3rd call, they realize you'll keep calling until your order gets cancelled so they make it happen. Try it. Good luck, I was able to cancel two of my orders that way.

3. ToroidalZeus thread starter macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

I would have canceled my order but I had some difficulties with my upgrade eligibility. Basically the AT&T sales rep who added the line to my account put me in a contract even though I brought my own phone. So of course I was able to have the contract reverse but unfortunately upgrade eligibility date remained the same. The manager at the AT&T store had to override some crap to get my iP4 order for the full discount price so at this point it's just easier for me to go with the flow and wait a few more days (I'm a 7/20).