FYI: Bumpers available at the Apple store in Thousand Oaks (the Oaks mall)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by forza1976, Jun 30, 2010.

1. forza1976 macrumors regular

Just thought I'd let the community know, there are black bumpers available at the Apple store at the Oaks mall.

I asked if they had phones, they have none.

But they do have 32gb and 64gb 3G iPads in stock.

Hope that helps anyone.
    fz

2. SoCal70 macrumors member

I live in Camarillo! Thanks for the update. I'm planning to get a 16gb iphone4 hopefully soon.

3. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

frunkis54

Cool thanks, i also just called the att in ventura on victoria and oxnard on rose. no phones in stock FYI

4. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

Thanks for the update. I live in OC and haven't been able to find any bumpers yet.

I actually want one now just because I can't find them anywhere. haha I'm a sick puppy.

5. forza1976 thread starter macrumors regular

Glad I could provide some value. Love the bumper, more streamlined than the belkin case I was using.

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Was just there about an hour ago, and Simi Valley Apple has as well. My GF ordered the pink and got it last week and the Simi Valley manager was amazed to see a colored one. lol

7. Briview macrumors regular

FYI, I have checked all Wall-Marts, Best Buys, RadioShacks, AT&T Stores, and Apple Stores around Los Angeles county... there are none in stock, all sold out.

I was at Apple Store Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica and they had plenty of black bumpers last night. Not sure if there are any right now, but there should be.