Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Limbo

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2002
Obviously that's fake (duh). But I think it's dope! That's what apple SHOULD have had for all that hype they had going! Someone should show that to Apple. But then they'd probably just shut it down.

samy85114

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2001
fake

These specs seem pretty real, but just about the **** known as a G5 presented right up there... It's totally a fake, picture don't even look real. The first time i've just seen it, that was clear.... fake fake fake. Secondly, that's too ugly, looks like a big strange spider that doesn't exist yet.

The one who did it, where did u get this? How can you even imagine that kind of design? :) ( joke) well done for the whole stuff. but not real enough!
It doesn't work, sorry!

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
I'm starting to feel it's useless to discuss the G5 until we get a bit closer to Tokyo....

anything we see right now will be purely speculation and not worth the months of discussions and findings that we'll be exposed to...

how did that sound? :rolleyes:

samy85114

macrumors regular
Dec 20, 2001
That's absolutely right. It's completly useless, we don,t even know when it will come up.... we're are just speculating about, with any result at all !

So I guess, we are all here just to have fun, nothing more!
sometime, interresting rumors come up but....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.