Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xg5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
-
youre such a bitch spikey, you sound like you dont want the g5 at all. all i do is expressing my feelings naive-wisely.

and thats what i want, a g5 and worldpeace for all.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Ok you cheeky little ****face.

Get this into your crummy little head, fill the gap inside that ****ed up skull of yours.

I want world peace too, but to tell the truth i relaised when i was 5 that it just wasnt gonna ****ing happen.

Ofcourse i want a god damn ass nobbing G5, it would piss all over other computers. But be ****ing realistic, it aint gonna happen soon. This discussion has happened **** knows how many times beopfre and i have thoroughly ass fu{ked every single opponent of mine every single time, i am ****ing pissed off woith jerks coming out with "wet dreamlike" bull**** which you enjoy to spurt out of your anal passages.
Instead of coming up with **** about "i want a G5, huhuhuh", and instead of blurting out cumfilled posts on these boards, help these boards become great like they used to be and contribute to "intelligent" debate, yes thats right "intelligent" debate... its a new concept for you i know. But get a grip of your miniscule ***** and give it a go.
Make this board intelligent so people enjoy it.

And get over that chronic "G5 esque" masturbatorial fixation of yours.

If you havent got any ****ing contribution to make then get the **** off these boards, you are not welcome.

"you will respect my authoritaaa"- Eric Cartman

Xg5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
-
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha. you sound like a real intelligent contribution to this forum you fu¢k-spouting wannabe.

go on, its funny

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
This is TOO silly, 2 threads and *ZERO* content.

Okay, I'll just kill this now:

G5 PDA in 5 minutes. $10.00 USD. Happy now?

Get a life.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by Xg5
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha. you sound like a real intelligent contribution to this forum you fu¢k-spouting wannabe.

go on, its funny

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha. You sound like a pre-pubescent **** who spurts **** which he doesnt know **** about all over these boards, what a contribution to this forum gayG5, you really know what your on about, your arguments range from "your dumb, huhuhuhuh" to "i want a G5, huhuhuhuhu".

If you had half a brain cell you would realise that by ass ****ing you in this argument i am contributing to this forum, it means that you wont want to post anything on this forum ever again, reminds me of someone....hmmm..... ah yes! john123.

Do you not realise when you have been beaten to ****???
Do you not realise what a fool you have made yourself look???
Do you not realise that you have been avoiding the G5 subject the whole time???
Do you not think that we know you avoid it because you nothing of it???
Dont be sad Xgay5, yes you have been thoroughly mocked and you are the latest joke of this forum, but wanking will keep you happy huh?....go on, its been atleast.....2 mins since your last.

We are on the verge of Xg5s ignorance, one more post will confirm it.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
ignorance confirmed

I admire your sense of humour Xg5. you cans till laugh even after getting thoroughly beaten to ****.

This buds to you Xg5, you have provided me with entertainment tonight, and brought a smile to my face............ lol, what a dork.

Adios.

Xg5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
-
even the fact that you want to beat newbies on a forum is so ridicolous as g. w. bush, this loser.

go on wannabe

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Quite on the contrary.

kicking your ass means that you will bother to think next time you post, and it stops people like you messing up this forum, in the long run ofcourse.

It also highlights how you have to resort to calling me a "wannabee", because after losing this that is the only argument you have left. your digging hole Xg5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.