Galaxy Nexus problems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Yumunum, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1353590

Anyone else see this? Hilarious...

Fandroids prey on every little problem the iPhone has, yet problems like the one above are excused. I've yet to own an Android phone without problems, and I really don't know if I could say I've found one without big problems after inspecting them thoroughly. It's pathetic, and no one admits to it. Really, it's like people are blind or something.

Okay, this is partly a rant. Sorry about that. Anyways, your thoughts?

2. tinymille macrumors newbie

3. Yumunum thread starter macrumors 65816

Yumunum

If definitely would be a huge problem. But even as a software problem, people would've gone crazy over this if it was the iPhone. People already do this with the battery life issues. I see it allll the time. *sigh* And sadly no one listens to logical arguments nowadays. "You can't argue with insanity"

4. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

This post is nothing more than a weak attempt to bash Android.

Feel better?

5. sneaky butcher macrumors 6502

people only make a fuss over problems with the iphone becuase apple & apple fanboys mantra is "it just works"

folks like to rub it in when the corporate propoganda is proven wrong.

carefull this sounds like your saying iphones are flawless or all android fans claim droids are perfect. neither true

6. ijohnbro macrumors regular

The next iPhone 5 will set the standard guareenteed!

I'm not talking about the iPhone 4S (5th generation iPhone that many consider the iPhone 5 nonsense) Next years iPhone 5 isn't last years design so get over it you dreamers. The point is Apple now has a reason to make a whole new design for next year (iPHONE 5) duh, if they make it they are you to make sure it's better than anything out.. Just like the iPhone 4 easily the best phone of june of 2010 and better than most current Androids, most.

Would I of bought the iPhone 4S? yeah sure, by the time Apple get around to 5 you will get early upgrade and trade your iPhone 4S in and they send it off to poor Chinese kids or something i hear, refurbish them get your grease hooks off of the phone, get it clean. Apple got a nice thing going.

7. Yumunum thread starter macrumors 65816

Yumunum

It wasn't so much bashing Android as it was bashing fandroids. Keep in mind, when I say fandroids, I'm thinking of the stubborn Android followers, not just people who prefer Android.

And to another poster, I see how that came out wrong - I don't mean to say iPhones don't have problems. They do, and so do Android devices. I've found MORE problems with Android devices, but that's besides the point.

8. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

The article the OP linked to claims the problem is in Samsung's hardware, so it is not as though the OP tried to mislead anybody. Perhaps you should temper your razor wit and read before commenting.

Anyways, I look forward to all of the media attention to VolumeGate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.