Game center "Friends" issue!!!!!!! disappearing friends

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hassoon, Apr 2, 2012.

1. hassoon macrumors regular

hi, i have this issue with game center when i'm playing a game and requires me to connect to game center, game center sends me this (look down in picture) and my friends disappear. also i'm experience friends disappearance every now and then. i tried to log out/in, and closing game center then open it and sign in, and turning my phone on/off; when i sign in it states that i don't have friends! did anybody experienced anything like that before ? what should i do? thank you

Attached Files:

2. Sedulous macrumors 68000

Sedulous

Could be a connectivity issue. Not to be mean, but it is also possible they un-friended.

3. DroidRules macrumors 65816

That's what I was thinking.

4. hassoon thread starter macrumors regular

i was thinking the same thing, as for the un-friending hahaha no the list is appearing/disappearing and there is multiple users on my list so i dont think they are un-friending all together.
    hahahahhahaha i swear wanted to mention that, but i posted the thread and i forgot to do that. anyway i have more than 13 friends on game center but they are disappearing all at once and then come back. anyway thanks for the post, made me laugh ;)